Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

#OCF

Old pic. I now have 22 pairs but was kinda disappointed the box changed. Guess I'll start another stack with grey boxes.

Now those are straight fire!!!!

Yea my pair has juniper on just the N and back reflective stripes...but the Juniper looks Fantastic all over. Very nice. If I doubled up, I would've at least switched the N color up though...so they would be slightly different.

Yea my pair has juniper on just the N and back reflective stripes...but the Juniper looks Fantastic all over. Very nice. If I doubled up, I would've at least switched the N color up though...so they would be slightly different.

I believe they are his and hers that's why they are both identical. But that juniper looks clean all throughout..may pull the trigger on a similar pair.

I believe they are his and hers that's why they are both identical. But that juniper looks clean all throughout..may pull the trigger on a similar pair.

Didn't think about his/hers, there looked so similar in size. That probably explains it though.

Does anybody know a time frame for when NB1 will change the color wheel? I'm guessing beginning of spring maybe? If only they would bring back perf seude too...

Pretty sure I'm late as I'm not as active as I used to be but did the NB 990 Indiglo by J.Crew really went on sale plus the add'l 40 off?
I've been wanting a pair in a 9 US :smh:

Back
Top Bottom