Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks for the response I appreciate it, I think I'm gonna go with these then. Thanks again!
Hey, no problem. I got my all blacked out 998s and they were clean, nice but nothing spectacular and lacked creativity. Plus a lot of brands are doing the whole black upper/white mod/outsoles. Why not keep it tasteful & add some cool details that you can only do on NB1. I like your design much more, a little grey hear and there to differentiate and regular 3m looks dope. Being honest mine were boring and I wished I could of tweaked it to something like yours. Seems kinda like a waste to just throw all black when u can add some really cool details but overall still stick to the murderd out theme. Looks awesome

Last edited:
576 with Snakeskin

New-Balance-M576NRW-White-Grey-04.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2016/01/16/the-new-balance-576-with-subtle-snakeskin/

new-balance-878-atb-grey-brown-white-1.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2016/01/16/prepare-for-a-surge-in-new-balance-878-releases/

^^seen those on premier and was thinking of copping but prob better off waiting on those 998dboa. anyone know how the 878's fit?

^thanks rep for the attempt but i really need a 9.5. that price is about where i would like to be around to cop but 10's are just tad bit larger than i prefer. last 10 i had was the premier's and i sold those and bought 9.5's.

Those J Crews are nice. And those Jappenesse made 1300s are so tempting, but I already have 5-10 boxes of unworn suedes (Seattle drizzle) and can't justify dropping 340 on something to throw in the closet. I think some more NB1s are to come. Compared to Nike, the turnaround & made in America is a ******* steal at 189.99 for some customized 998s. Super hyped for this next year to expand my NB collection and maybe pick up some classics. I was half Jordan/half NBs this past year. Now I'm heavy on NB and Asics-just more grown up **** (besides those lovely Jordan 4's) that are soon to release.

Back
Top Bottom