Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

any idea if the new horweens will be released on nb.com? I can't tell if its full leather. i have the 998s and best winter nbs

they are straight fire..
smokin.gif
:smokin
Def look full leather to me. I agree about the weather consideration...I have so many suede shoes that i cant wear in the snow. Those horween 997s are a must. 

No office carpet today (thankfully) so I took advantage of the nice weather before tomorrow's blizzard to un-DS these. I've really liked these 997s ever since they released, not sure why they don't get more love.
23918695603_9dfc1a2603_c_d.jpg

No office carpet today (thankfully) so I took advantage of the nice weather before tomorrow's blizzard to un-DS these. I've really liked these 997s ever since they released, not sure why they don't get more love.
23918695603_9dfc1a2603_c_d.jpg

I thought they were slept on as well. One of my top 5 faves from the current year. Everything about the shoe is on point. I just wished the tongue wasn't like a faux pebbled leather texture. Aside from that it was well executed .

997JNB are great. One of the only pairs I didn't wait to get a discount on. I got them from a Canadian site, so I was able to save money in some sense. But yeah, one of my favorite 997's. Shape and color blocking are done really well.

Last edited:

997JNB are great. One of the only pairs I didn't wait to get a discount on. I got them from a Canadian site, so I was able to save money in some sense. But yeah, one of my favorite 997's. Shape and color blocking are done really well.
Same here, got them at Havens over the summer.  Great pair, that I unfortunately dont wear enough.

@spacedoodoo   appreciate it dude

1300CL

#ocf
I placed an order for these in a 13 when I found one of the warehouses sitting on a stock of 100+ in that size, waited like a week for it to move from allocated to shipped. Called and asked what was up, said sorry and that it should ship out that day. Waited another 3 days and called again, lady said she would check. She called back and told me sorry but those are on backorder until April.....
mean.gif

Pics really dont do that 1300 justice, the way the colors standout with that almost steel blue appearance when the sunlight hits it is amazing. 

Those new NBs are sitting on renarts at nearly 40% off, good for us means we will be able to cop for even cheaper

Back
Top Bottom