Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The new J.Crew 998 is called "Midnight Moon". It was featured in the catalogue I got in the mail today. Product code E8591 if anyone can't wait and wants to call in a phone order. A dark navy with lighter blue on the mesh  and white on the N and fully white on the tongue. Pictures previously posted here were a good representation of the catalogue pics. 

J. Crew customer service department came through this time around
smokin.gif

The new J.Crew 998 is called "Midnight Moon". It was featured in the catalogue I got in the mail today. Product code E8591 if anyone can't wait and wants to call in a phone order. A dark navy with lighter blue on the mesh  and white on the N and fully white on the tongue. Pictures previously posted here were a good representation of the catalogue pics. 
Stop teasing and scan it already haha

anyone noticed the difference in heel heights on 998's? cns to be more exact. i had my pool blues and cns's out todays and noticed how deep the heel is on the cns. it then prompted me to look at others i had. the heel way much taller on the cns and tongue seemed longer. closest to it i had was the premiers in height on the heel. the pool blues, gt's and gy all had same height heel. just seems strange to me. anyone know why this is? not that it really matters but just curious

anyone noticed the difference in heel heights on 998's? cns to be more exact. i had my pool blues and cns's out todays and noticed how deep the heel is on the cns. it then prompted me to look at others i had. the heel way much taller on the cns and tongue seemed longer. closest to it i had was the premiers in height on the heel. the pool blues, gt's and gy all had same height heel. just seems strange to me. anyone know why this is? not that it really matters but just curious
You sure it isn't that all white that makes it look higher?

Trying to take advantage of 20% cash back..plus I have a GC from Xmas...here's what I came up with. Which would you guys go with or input would be cool too

too bad i'm not living in the US so I can't take advantage of the ebates deal.. still waiting on a 15 or 20% discount.

I'd probably do one of these:

Back
Top Bottom