Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Possibly the white accent between the toe and the laces is leather on the J Crews?? The plastic reflective material on the pool blues initially turned me off which led to my regretful decision of passing on em. Rep'd.

Last edited:
I picked these up about two months ago for a great price. You can still find them on sale.
Imo great colorway!

Those are my pics btw.

Last edited:
they have 20% off and free shipping to Singapore for the Midnight Moons.. sooo tempted right now

id definitely grab them for 20% off right now. doesnt look like we have anything in the US for now though

LPU. Man, I'm kind of glad I struck out on the releases from last weekend. These totally make up for it. Being a big fan of cars from an early age, I just had to have these. New Balance M576RCP from 2007. Based off the Triumph. British Racing Green 
tongue.gif
 Absolutely beautiful color and the quality is 100% top notch. Leather upper, leather sockliner, leather insole. Nice little bonus with the keychain as well.

lolol they mark up a little when converting USD to SGD though. So it comes up to 300 Singapore dollars which is about 200 USD.

So not much savings even with the discount.
Yeah, not much of a discount then.  Im leaning towards passing on this one, unless an amazing coupon code actually works (doubt it). 

Back
Top Bottom