Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks for posting, couldn't resist doubling up.  This is one of my favorite pairs in my entire collection, just a fantastic shoe.
End is having free shipping worldwide with min $90. and several M1500 is on sale. still pondering on the 1500ST.
nerd.gif

That ebates is just too tempting.  I'm trying to resist, but it seems futile. 
I have been hibernating to avoid these temptations...but this ebates 20% is hard to resist. Going to use the orange and make a Danny Supa/Mets inspired NB998

Please share your designed kicks once you're done! OCF inc!
Will do, but dont expect anything good.  I'm all out of ideas lol.  I'm going with a very subtle colorway this time. 

I have been hibernating to avoid these temptations...but this ebates 20% is hard to resist. Going to use the orange and make a Danny Supa/Mets inspired NB998
Yeah, ebates made me do it, I'm all in bro!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!

eBates is great, too, because they still credit you with the cash back even if you cancel or return an order.  I ordered 2 NB1s and, but cancelled one right away because of an error, and still got $30 cash back.

You can also go back and get purchases credited to your account if you forgot to shop through ebates.  Not many people know that.

eBates is great, too, because they still credit you with the cash back even if you cancel or return an order.  I ordered 2 NB1s and, but cancelled one right away because of an error, and still got $30 cash back.

You can also go back and get purchases credited to your account if you forgot to shop through ebates.  Not many people know that.
Nope, ebates removes the cash back when they find out you made a return. That is why they pay out quarterly. You might have gotten lucky with that purchase being made right when the quarter ended and they cut the check to you.

Does it take a few days for ebates to regonoze the purchase because I purchased 2 NB1s through ebates and it's not showing up?

Nope, ebates removes the cash back when they find out you made a return. That is why they pay out quarterly. You might have gotten lucky with that purchase being made right when the quarter ended and they cut the check to you.
Every return/cancelled order was paid out. I made purchases months ago.  Guess I got lucky then.

Messing around & wanted to do an orange CW...hoping it comes out good 
This is a great CW. I'm so tempted to pull the trigger. It only comes out to 161 (SHADOWS=$28 off) + the 20% ebates cash back. I'm gonna have to think hard about this one.

This is a great CW. I'm so tempted to pull the trigger. It only comes out to 161 (SHADOWS=$28 off) + the 20% ebates cash back. I'm gonna have to think hard about this one.

I ordered some suede spray & eraser to make it 200$ use burrow for 42$ off with coupon then Another 42$ from ebates!

Did these quickly..going to post a few more soon hopefully.

Patta Air Max 1/ Reverse Danny Supa

Eminem IV Inspired

Shady Air Max 1 Inspired

Last edited:
Aren't those supposed to come with rope laces as well? 

@sonofkrypton  On feet/in person pics when you get them please? Can't really tell what they look like in person with all these different images.

Edit: I just noticed on Rise's photo, the outsole is transparent and doesn't have that contrasting heel. So confused which is the correct pair.

Last edited:

@sonofkrypton  On feet/in person pics when you get them please? Can't really tell what they look like in person with all these different images.
Yeah of course no probs.  Have moved onto 997s as I prefer the slimmer shape but this is a must buy in my books.

Edit: I just noticed on Rise's photo, the outsole is transparent and doesn't have that contrasting heel. So confused which is the correct pair.
Could be two different pairs. The 998CSAM had two versions. One with a black outsole and one with a black and gum outsole...Super weird. 

Back
Top Bottom