Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Was utterly disappointed in the service of concepts (int'l online order). Similar to foot patrol?
Ordered the Grand Tourer a week back and wasn't shipped to date. Really?
Even more surprising was I received an email from them on shipping confirmation quoting "your order has been shipped".what does it mean then?

Was utterly disappointed in the service of concepts (int'l online order). Similar to foot patrol?
Ordered the Grand Tourer a week back and wasn't shipped to date. Really?
Even more surprising was I received an email from them on shipping confirmation quoting "your order has been shipped".what does it mean then?
Did the email come with tracking? "your order has been shipped" usually means your order has been shipped.

Did you order over the weekend? You should only count the number of working days. Also, US just had a public holiday (president's day) on 15 Feb.

As a reference they processed my grand tourer order in about 4 working days.

Ye it comes with tracking and # provided. Ordered on the 11th of feb. E-mailed Dhl 2 days back and they said shipper hasn't contacted them for pickup. The " your order has been shipped" was sent to me on 12th feb.
Thus presumably that phrase should mean parcel on the way no?

Trying to take advantage

Ye it comes with tracking and # provided. Ordered on the 11th of feb. E-mailed Dhl 2 days back and they said shipper hasn't contacted them for pickup. The " your order has been shipped" was sent to me on 12th feb.
Thus presumably that phrase should mean parcel on the way no?
post-36340-Imgur-user-submitted-in-a-nuts-KFB9.gif

Patience man, Footpatrol and Concepts are well-established stores, your shoes will reach you eventually.

Wait, have you even tried tracking your package with the number they provided?

post-36340-Imgur-user-submitted-in-a-nuts-KFB9.gif

Patience man, Footpatrol and Concepts are well-established stores, your shoes will reach you eventually.

Wait, have you even tried tracking your package with the number they provided?
Yes. Tracked.
En route to DHL eCommerce Distribution Center
Thu, February 11, 2016 at 8:42 PM
UNITED STATES
I don't expect to get it like 4 days or what. But they can be more accurate in using their words. It's misleading to people

Back
Top Bottom