Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just caught 2 999 steals on ebay, didn't even spend $100 and I was here trying to buy yeezys today. NB life is so much sweeter and much less stress.

#officehardwoodfriday

Two questions:

Is that 20% off coupon still available on newbalance.com?

Does anyone have a pic of the navy NB1 color?

998 seems to be the top favorites of everyone here. Due to the Abzorb comfortability? Any close competitor series/model?

Yes. I like the 997 series too. Especially the heel part. But seems to be narrow/slim. In fact it's my first pair of nb. 998 is on the way here. What about 1500 miuk? Looks bulkier though.

I like the 998 a lot but I think I prefer both the 996 and 997 in terms of their look and the way they fit. 998s seem a little bulkier in comparison.

Yes. I like the 997 series too. Especially the heel part. But seems to be narrow/slim. In fact it's my first pair of nb. 998 is on the way here. What about 1500 miuk? Looks bulkier though.

The 1500 fits slimmer than the 998, good for narrow feet like mine. I don't find them bulky.

997 for the win imo.  998 a close second but looks more dated/bulkier than it's slimmer brother.  Always loved 1500s but could never really get on with them on foot.  

Waiting for my 998 to test on the fitting. 997 just seems too narrow for my feet. Got abit of space in the toe box.

998 seems to be the top favorites of everyone here. Due to the Abzorb comfortability? Any close competitor series/model?

Even though I like the 997 as much as the 998 in regards to looks, the 1400 is my 2nd favorite after the 998. The comfort is there as well as the ability to wear it with anything and itblooking good. It's a "go-to" shoe for me. I could wear that shoe with anything and for almost any occasion. And I love that classic mesh and suede that most 1400s are made of.

First time; long time. 

What y'all think? I love those Ball N Bucks from a while ago, and I love this general CW.. haven't seen many oranges other than the M998CTL, but if this is the same orange, then I think I dig it.

First time; long time. 

What y'all think? I love those Ball N Bucks from a while ago, and I love this general CW.. haven't seen many oranges other than the M998CTL, but if this is the same orange, then I think I dig it.

Is that navy on the laces and top N? Maybe I'm just blind but If so that's the only thing I'd personally change, to black. Looks good. Kind of like an undftd but with alot more orange.

I know the J. Crew Royalty 998 isn't a very popular CW but I decided to pick it up with some gift cards I had. I have to say at first glance the volt, red and dark navy blue remind me of the Kobe Chaos VI..Real happy with the shoe,shape and the volt attributes aren't surprisingly overwhelming 

Last edited:
I know the J. Crew Royalty 998 isn't a very popular CW but I decided to pick it up with some gift cards I had. I have to say at first glance the volt, red and dark navy blue remind me of the Kobe Chaos VI..Real happy with the shoe,shape and the volt attributes aren't surprisingly overwhelming 

On feet pics of these would be great! Probably a shoe that looks different when being worn.

Back
Top Bottom