Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Does anyone know about hanons shipping process? Ordered from them a week ago and my package has been sitting in new york since saturday. Not really familiar with their shipping as this is the first time ordering a NB from them. Thanks for any help or advice

Hilltop Blues NB:

can't wait to get mine! it'll be at my door steps when I get home from work 
smokin.gif

Does anyone know about hanons shipping process? Ordered from them a week ago and my package has been sitting in new york since saturday. Not really familiar with their shipping as this is the first time ordering a NB from them. Thanks for any help or advice
It was probably in customs. It should be out of customs by now and in route to you.  Sometimes my packages that come out of customs wont have the tracking info updated till is out for delivery. 

I gotta say, this was my first salty online shoe buying experience. There's a blemish and little pinholes on the sole, there's also little pinholes (bad paint job?) on the other side as well. These should have been factory seconds. 

Oh well I guess that's a risk you take buying a pair of discounted new shoes online on eBay.

I gotta say, this was my first salty online shoe buying experience. There's a blemish and little pinholes on the sole, there's also little pinholes (bad paint job?) on the other side as well. These should have been factory seconds. 

Oh well I guess that's a risk you take buying a pair of discounted new shoes online on eBay.
If that's all you got, consider yourself a winner!  That's nothing to complain about lol

I swear some of you look at these shoes with a magnifying glass to find little imperfections. 

I gotta agree with this. I've been in threads across brands where someone posts a pic and literally no one can see the flaw until it circled in red which means no one on the planet will see it on your feet. I'm not excusing bad craftsmanship especially on NB's that are priced higher than normal but at some point this will happen with any shoe humans are involved in the production of.

Last edited:

Nice prices, killing me from BIN tho with $20 shipping.
I believe two of the shoes are free shipping though
But still below $89 shipped is really good for these..especially the Moby **** and catcher in the rye's
Yeah those pairs are $89 shipped I was looking at one of the other ones for $65, def still good prices even with the $20 shipping for the other pairs.

I gotta agree with this. I've been in threads across brands where someone posts a pic and literally no one can see the flaw until it circled in red which means no one on the planet will see it on your feet. I'm not excusing bad craftsmanship especially on NB's that are priced higher than normal but at some point this will happen with any shoe humans are involved in the production of.
I acknowledge there will be flaws, I see some people complain about toe box or shape but to me I think it's fine. For me, I don't like blemishes on light colored surfaces because it sticks out. I noticed these right away when I opened the box. I'm all for wearing these and scuffing them up but all that would be all on me, it would be nice if they didn't already come with scuff marks/paint blemishes.

If that's all you got, consider yourself a winner!  That's nothing to complain about lol
*knock on wood* Been pretty lucky so far, out of 26 pairs bought online, come to think of it I've never gone into a store to buy shoes lol.

Good find!! Especially since my size 10 are available.

Thanks for sharing. But I gotta pass, none I really want, even at those low prices.

Yea it's really cheap. But somehow the pictures stop me from triggering. The one that attracted me got no size. But how authentic is it?

you'll slip off a curb and will have worse damage to your shoe. Wouldn't worry too much. If you got a good deal, even less :wink:

Yea it's really cheap. But somehow the pictures stop me from triggering. The one that attracted me got no size. But how authentic is it?

Seems like the sellers have a high positive feedback count as well as percentage.

I acknowledge there will be flaws, I see some people complain about toe box or shape but to me I think it's fine. For me, I don't like blemishes on light colored surfaces because it sticks out. I noticed these right away when I opened the box. I'm all for wearing these and scuffing them up but all that would be all on me, it would be nice if they didn't already come with scuff marks/paint blemishes.

*knock on wood* Been pretty lucky so far, out of 26 pairs bought online, come to think of it I've never gone into a store to buy shoes lol.
I've had 997GY and now 997GY2 and both pairs have flawless midsole finish. These type of smooth painted midsoles are very hard to get right (just look at how terrible Nike retros are).

Your best bet are the dyed foam ones they usually come out perfect (i.e. 990, 996, 1400).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom