Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New jcrew balances, 998 & 1400, can't upload since I'm on the phone but the 998 look like the 998rr coming out and the 1400 are red

Still tryna cop 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

So guys, I finally found a pair of Kennedys in my size. Little pricey and used, but still in good condition. Whats a fair price? I know the seller is trying to get alot, but realistically I dont want to spend over 200-250 since there is some minor paint cracking.

So guys, I finally found a pair of Kennedys in my size. Little pricey and used, but still in good condition. Whats a fair price? I know the seller is trying to get alot, but realistically I dont want to spend over 200-250 since there is some minor paint cracking.
Depends on how much its cracked, like is it noticeable from afar? I'd prob pay no more than 275 shipped, but haggling never hurts

Info on the Peeble blue J. Crews? 
As far as I can tell the pebble blues just came in today. They have a full run of sizes @ $140. I'm really feeling them. If I can't get my hands on the m998rr I'll grab these when jcrew post a 30% off site coupon.

Stunnaman, thanks for that info last night. Secured my size 10, last one on the site.

Now, onto these Pebble 998s at J Crew. Still hoping that they come through with another discount...

Is $210 good for the Mojito's? Found I pair I might snag up since I passed before when I shouldn't have

I think it's a good price but the more I look at them the more I don't like them. I'm saving up for all the blue general releases that are coming. Those look better than any collab that has recently released, in my book. 

Back
Top Bottom