Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is $210 good for the Mojito's? Found I pair I might snag up since I passed before when I shouldn't have
long time no see ez, go for it man, I broke mine out today as matter of fact, the rope laces are great
^ what's up with those stunna?
those are the m997hwb released in December 2011, I have been searching for those for a good minute but havent seen them for sale
What do y'all think about the champagne 990's? The more I look at them the more I like them.
very nice, look comfortable and good color

Called my local J.Crew that had the two previous 998s, they don't have the Pebble Blue and won't be getting a new shipment of shoes for another three weeks. No clue if there will be any Pebble Blues in that shipment either. I might just jump on these from the site and hope they look good in-hand.

Last edited:
Called my local J.Crew that had the two previous 998s, they don't have the Pebble Blue and won't be getting a new shipment of shoes for another three weeks. No clue if there will be any Pebble Blues in that shipment either. I might just jump on these from the site and hope they look good in-hand.
Post em if you decide to get them.

I think I got one of the best deals ever. It's always good to purchase sneakers from people who don't know what they have. NB MT580WC Burn Rubber "White Collar" in near DS condition for $35.

Those white collars were a steal for 35! I picked up the undftd desert storms for 50 from a friend and got a ds pair of hazes 574s for 160. I thought those were amazing deals then I read that! My DTLR had made in USA 576 for $29, only had one 9.5 and my boy got to it first.

Lemon, those look great! I regret not jumping on custom 574s before the price hike.
thanks homie, honestly the price hike had no effect on me buying these at all, nor will it stop me in the future. A made in the USA pair of quality shoes for 140 is a deal to me every time. i am tired of the crappier, more expensive **** nike is putting out lately.
Wow one of the best customs i've seen
smile.gif
.. Of course you had a good example to follow
wink.gif
thank you kind sir! I've been on the hunt for the 670's for some time now, so these will have to do for now haha.

more customs coming soon.

Love the customs lemon.

I got a pair of hanon x new balance 990 coming in soon. Can't wait to share.

not a fan of the pebble blue 998s, still think the dark militarys are the best one out of that set.

where are those red 1400s? i dont see them on the site...

Back
Top Bottom