Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Quick in and out at rockefeller..... was able to try em on and everything! I counted about 27 boxes in this location

Boston def has them maybe you are looking at the wrong store.

Yeah from memory there is 1 store that doesn't carry footwear and/or limited releases. I remember i had to call 3 different Boston J crews when the asic chambrays dropped. They told me only one store carried limited releases

Copped at Lenox easily as number 2 in line. Got to try them on to make sure I got the best for as well, which is awesome. 27 pairs there too. Prob same at all stores on the list. They are superb quality. Only 1 pair of laces is a let down though.

Copped at Lenox easily as number 2 in line. Got to try them on to make sure I got the best for as well, which is awesome. 27 pairs there too. Prob same at all stores on the list. They are superb quality. Only 1 pair of laces is a let down though.
Do they run big ... 

LPU
Shape is great imo.
Also didn't know about the leather liner but it's a great addition.

Damn I should have gotten the 997s above instead of the 998 Bringbacks. Looks so good!

Anyone have experience with this kind of listing? http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Balance...892069?hash=item3d14330165:g:770AAOSwwpdW5B7y

I'm not particularly interested in it (probably one of you guys should scoop this up..), but I'm pretty sure there are reps of these right? If not, wtf is up with "second" from the factory store? I had no idea that works that way. 

Damn I should have gotten the 997s above instead of the 998 Bringbacks. Looks so good!

Anyone have experience with this kind of listing? http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Balance...892069?hash=item3d14330165:g:770AAOSwwpdW5B7y

I'm not particularly interested in it (probably one of you guys should scoop this up..), but I'm pretty sure there are reps of these right? If not, wtf is up with "second" from the factory store? I had no idea that works that way. 
Factory stores sell the seconds.  Most of the time you really cant tell whats wrong with them.   However, on this pair listed, the suede appears a bit fuzzy.  And the suede tuck on one side is horrible. 

Factory stores sell the seconds.  Most of the time you really cant tell whats wrong with them.   However, on this pair listed, the suede appears a bit fuzzy.  And the suede tuck on one side is horrible. 
Thanks! Wow. I had no idea. The more you know. Appreciate it. 

Since it's the first 997 collab, I'm sure it's limited.

No one should strike out, they've been online since last night in a fsr.

Got two wooden sets coming in from family.

Super stoked.

Since it's the first 997 collab, I'm sure it's limited.

No one should strike out, they've been online since last night in a fsr.

Got two wooden sets coming in from family.

Super stoked.

Seriously, if you missed these then you really put zero effort in

Back
Top Bottom