Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just got this in my email

Is that at every location or just your local one?

I thought instead of having random threads for every new new balance topic, we could just have one thread for everything NB. Hopefully there are enough members here on NT interested in NB to keep this thread alive.

To start it off, what is everyone's thoughts on the new solebox GGB retro soon to release?

How do 997's fit? I only have 580's but I am planning on picking up the J Crew Butterscotch 997's.
I've never owned a pair of 580s but I go half down from my true size for 997s and they've always fit me great.

I'm a 9.5 in gl3/glv and wear a 9 in most nb (998/997/1500/1300/577 etc.) if that helps.

Lately a lot of people having been saying they go tts on 997 though so its really up to the individual I guess.

How do 997's fit? I only have 580's but I am planning on picking up the J Crew Butterscotch 997's.
They're a bit narrow so some people like to go TTS and others like to go .5 down.  I think you can do .5 down if your feet aren't too wide and you prefer wearing thin socks. 

Delete if not allowed, leaving for vacation soon and trying to get rid of ASAP.

Selling size 8 butterscotch for under retail.

They're a bit narrow so some people like to go TTS and others like to go .5 down.  I think you can do .5 down if your feet aren't too wide and you prefer wearing thin socks. 
. I appreciate the help guys. This will def help me make my choice.

I went TTS for my 997 since its my first nb pickup. I would say it is slightly longer but width wise it's just nice. If you're narrow footed, you can try half down. If wide, go TTS. It's my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom