Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

FSR on concepts for 997.5

Also close to FSR on sns. 10% off w code SNEAKERS. Comes to 198 shipped

Last edited:

At a job site..no idea I would be here...or else I would have brought some timbs..lol
smokin.gif

Just swung by the New Balance outlet in Brighton tonight- they're still running the 20% off "yellow sticker/red sticker" clearance items for anyone who's interested. 

The best deal was probably the 997CSEA - comes out to $80 bucks after the discount and they had pretty much a full size run up to 12. They all looked like they were in great condition. No Gran Tourers though.

thats a steal. i wish i could get pair csea for $80. i need to relocate and move to somewhere that has a nb outlet and a j crew.

Just swung by the New Balance outlet in Brighton tonight- they're still running the 20% off "yellow sticker/red sticker" clearance items for anyone who's interested. 

The best deal was probably the 997CSEA - comes out to $80 bucks after the discount and they had pretty much a full size run up to 12. They all looked like they were in great condition. No Gran Tourers though.

Damn my outlet stopped the extra 20% yesterday

You aren't near a JCrew? Are you in North Dakota or something?
lol no, Tallahassee Florida. capital of florida and nothing. have to order everything for most part. local mall gets common jordan releases but nothing special. hell the fl/fnl/champs does not even get ultra boost that are desired. they have the flourescent ones but never the cream/white/grey etc. etc.

there is a j crew outlet in Destin, FL which is couple hours drive but being a outlet they prob dont even carry new balance 998 or similar shoe collabs

Asked an ebay seller for more pics of a 998CSB, and got these tiny lo-res pics back
indifferent.gif

Is this legit?

lol no, Tallahassee Florida. capital of florida and nothing. have to order everything for most part. local mall gets common jordan releases but nothing special. hell the fl/fnl/champs does not even get ultra boost that are desired. they have the flourescent ones but never the cream/white/grey etc. etc.

there is a j crew outlet in Destin, FL which is couple hours drive but being a outlet they prob dont even carry new balance 998 or similar shoe collabs

Yeah mane i live in the Destin area. The J. Crew in Destin only carries Women sneakers & the Sand Destin Factory Outlet has basic stuff 990's etc. last time i called up there a month ago. Online or bust for the most part.

Last edited:
I'm here in Florida for vacation and realized there was a new balance outlet 5 minutes away from the hotel :lol: . I saw y'all in here posting pick ups so I ran over. Didn't see any 997s unfortunately but I snagged these for $62

The chick told me they're replenishing the clearance stuff throughout the day so I'm popping in frequently

attention all New Balance designers/collaborators....im going to need either a 997 or 998 in this color please

Back
Top Bottom