Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

attention all New Balance designers/collaborators....im going to need either a 997 or 998 in this color please

Looks like part of the 997ccf color used

Yeah mane i live in the Destin area. The J. Crew in Destin only carries Women sneakers & the Sand Destin Factory Outlet has basic stuff 990's etc. last time i called up there a month ago. Online or bust for the most part.
Same here, my local J Crew in Carmel only carries womens gear.   Had to become an online savage. 

Does anyone have any recommendations for wooden shoe trees for NBs? The ikea shoe trees are okay but I'm thinking about investing in some quality cedar shoe trees for some of my more expensive pairs of NBs. Any help is appreciatrd.

Does anyone have any recommendations for wooden shoe trees for NBs? The ikea shoe trees are okay but I'm thinking about investing in some quality cedar shoe trees for some of my more expensive pairs of NBs. Any help is appreciatrd.

Check JosABank

I have Woodlore cedar shoe trees that are $20 for a pair. 

I only use these for my dress shoes and leather desert boots as I don't want the leather to crease/crack.

I should get some IKEA shoe trees for my sneakers but never got around to that as I don't feel like I need them.

Here's something you can read -

http://www.businessinsider.com/do-i-need-shoe-trees-2014-3

You can get those woodlore ones.  I also have some from Allen Edmonds.  I used the cedar ones in my dress shoes.

I live in Houston Texas , and we have a store named " Dillard's " it's like Macy's . In the men shoe department they sell great quality wooden oak shoe trees for 20$ , worth every penny . Macy's shoe department also sells wooden oak shoe trees for same price.
All my shoes look DS because of that and I also put sneaker shields in some of my shoes when worn but that's another story lol

Can I have LC on butterscotch? No offence to the seller. I am new to NB 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I'm here in Florida for vacation and realized there was a new balance outlet 5 minutes away from the hotel
laugh.gif
. I saw y'all in here posting pick ups so I ran over. Didn't see any 997s unfortunately but I snagged these for $62

The chick told me they're replenishing the clearance stuff throughout the day so I'm popping in frequently
the one on the hwy 192 near disney?  thats where I got my burgundy 1400s a few weeks ago.

lol no, Tallahassee Florida. capital of florida and nothing. have to order everything for most part. local mall gets common jordan releases but nothing special. hell the fl/fnl/champs does not even get ultra boost that are desired. they have the flourescent ones but never the cream/white/grey etc. etc.

there is a j crew outlet in Destin, FL which is couple hours drive but being a outlet they prob dont even carry new balance 998 or similar shoe collabs
Yeah mane i live in the Destin area. The J. Crew in Destin only carries Women sneakers & the Sand Destin Factory Outlet has basic stuff 990's etc. last time i called up there a month ago. Online or bust for the most part.
Yurp.  I lived in P-cola for a couple of years (unfortunately) and...no disrespect to y'all hood...but the entire pan-handle of FL is hot garbage.    

Yurp.  I lived in P-cola for a couple of years (unfortunately) and...no disrespect to y'all hood...but the entire pan-handle of FL is hot garbage.    

Hahaha yeah mane... Im a Northern Cali boy by heart. It fr fr be hot in the Panhandle. It was a culture shock when i first moved down to the Pandhandle in 99' from Lakenheath England. The panhandle region (redneck riviera) is growing though for sure.

Last edited:
Hahaha yeah mane... Im a Northern Cali boy by heart. It fr fr be hot in the Panhandle. It was a culture shock when i first moved down to the Pandhandle in 99' from Lakenheath England. The panhandle region (redneck reviera) is growing though for sure.
It is dumb hot there and like being transported back in time (not in a good way either).  Mobile, AL in particular is a trip!  
mean.gif
  In any event, I've lived in the Tampa Bay area, spent a lot of time in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, had a good buddy of mine who lived in Orlando so I used to chill there a bunch, and also have family in the Keys so I know the entirety of FL quite well.  A Northerner at heart (born in Chicago living there until age 12 when I moved to New England)...I can say unabashedly...I'm not too keen on the South(east), especially FL.

Lakenheath you say?  Not too far from there right now my friend.  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom