Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today...

Back home to Boston for the little brother's high school graduation... I know I've asked this a couple times in here but anything good at the Brighton Factory Store?

Last edited:
^i love my 577etb, did not buy those as i prob would not end up wearing them too often. def will be looking to cop the new red ones from the english tender pack tho.

flight club NYC had the 998 bringbacks for 140 but didn't have my size. anybody else know where in NYC has them for same price? Kith & concpts has them for upwards of 170

I'm kinda tempted to purchase a pair of the deconstructed wings+horns in black. But im curious if they run large/how they fit with an inner bootie and if they look good in person. Kinda 50/50. But I like the deconstructed look, there super simply and minimal.

^i love my 577etb, did not buy those as i prob would not end up wearing them too often. def will be looking to cop the new red ones from the english tender pack tho.
Yeah broski...the red ones are dope! So the Purple but other than at a Raekwon show or Prince tribute when would I wear them? Lord I do like those red ones.

I'm kinda tempted to purchase a pair of the deconstructed wings+horns in black. But im curious if they run large/how they fit with an inner bootie and if they look good in person. Kinda 50/50. But I like the deconstructed look, there super simply and minimal.

I'm in the same boat. I'm concerned they'll be either huge (because they are deconstructed) or excruciatingly tight due to the inner sock...

The on-foot shots I've seen from Wings + Horns have me a little concerned, as well. None of them look very flattering. In fact, the shoes look downright bad on their models.

Hello everyone, the first time to post here.
Just want to share that YCMC has some good deals of m998csam, m997csea, m996cfis. You can use code: AC10 for 10% discount.

Maybe these colour tones are not popular.

Back
Top Bottom