Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Days>Nights IMO

:lol:

Saw the 998CPLO in hand yesterday.  They look great...  they just came at a time where I just bought a bunch of things ugh
frown.gif

San Marcos tx outlet...1300jp2 sz 9 for 90 bucks. Bunch of USA NB for buy one get one 50% off. Sz 9.5 and lower only though

Looks like 24 Kilates, Firmament Berlin, SNS and Hanon have teamed up with NB again, similar to the CT300 pack from 2 years ago, on the Epic TR (pic via mundialmag on IG)

Looks like 24 Kilates, Firmament Berlin, SNS and Hanon have teamed up with NB again, similar to the CT300 pack from 2 years ago, on the Epic TR (pic via mundialmag on IG)
wow i'm intrigued.

football themes anyone?

Hi, I'm looking for buying a pair of 8.5 998 TNY online. Here are some pics from the guy who sells them. They are worn according to description. I have owned 2 pair of 998, but I'm still not sure if this pair is legit. From some angle, the toe looks a bit bulky. Please help me.

Got the pic of the tags. The tag looks legit from my experience. However I'd like to hear others' opinion.

banana toe in some angles, and the perforated collar panel is suspect... also on the tag.. the spacing between the numbers and box is off-looking. the fakes are usually easy to spot, but i'm not certain on those.

Back
Top Bottom