Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Lemon with the sauce 
pimp.gif

Couldnt find no different laces cuz i hate the ones these come with..but i was too lazy to look lol

I'm kicking myself for not picking these up for retail...Great pic man....I'm on the hunt...

Appreciate it my dude..I'm sure you can find em out there try calling new balance nyc if they take phone orders or nordstroms I seen people post about

Those are lookin great GT..might have to grab those hopefully soon

damn pebble's are fire

going to cop now....gtfan you doing a review on them joints?

also you use any codes or you paid 140?

damn pebble's are fire

going to cop now....gtfan you doing a review on them joints?

also you use any codes or you paid 140?
Unfortunately I paid $140. Colorway looked worth it when I ordered, and it definitely was.

I'll have a video review uploaded this weekend.

Anybody own these? Found them online for $100 with an fsr 10-13 and wanna cop.. suprised they didn't sell and has me thinking they don't look good in person.. info on toe box material, and any other info would help, thanks..   

Picked these up recently along with the black, grey and red pair.

:smokin

These beauties came in today thanks to remedy444. These look even better in person :smokin

:smokin

Been hunting this for a very looong time :smokin

Lemon with the sauce 
pimp.gif

Couldnt find no different laces cuz i hate the ones these come with..but i was too lazy to look lol

This look very small on feet in person. Nevertheless :smokin

those red 998s will def be copped

.. these 1500s  are 
pimp.gif

Those Blue/Orange 1500s released like 5-6 years back...

Headed to VA tomorrow morning, Jordans just in case it snows lol

Nice set :smokin

1300 from the American Rebel Collection... Reminds me of a Infrared typish style. Gotta get these.

Last edited:
Anybody own these? Found them online for $100 with an fsr 10-13 and wanna cop.. suprised they didn't sell and has me thinking they don't look good in person.. info on toe box material, and any other info would help, thanks..   
Yeah, those have been sitting on pys for a while, haven't seem them in person though.  Check youtube, I remember seeing a couple reviews on this colorway and it looked pretty good to me.  I just didn't buy them because I already have the 996gl.

Unfortunately I paid $140. Colorway looked worth it when I ordered, and it definitely was.

I'll have a video review uploaded this weekend.
yeah I think your pics just convinced me to cop a pair.  If anyone can manage to find them at an actual J. Crew store (the one by me last time I went had all the 1400 colorways and the other two 998's) you can get 10% off with a college ID if you are in school (or managed to hold onto your old ID).

I need those pebbles now. How do the 998s fit? Im a 10 in 574s
Stunnaman is a 10.5US if I recall, the navy jcrews pictured a page back or whereever are size 10. They might run a little large, there is a sizing chart that Dadbath did a while back, maybe search for that.

Personally, I am hardheaded so I would go with my TTS of 10.5 US

Stunnaman is a 10.5US if I recall, the navy jcrews pictured a page back or whereever are size 10. They might run a little large, there is a sizing chart that Dadbath did a while back, maybe search for that.

Personally, I am hardheaded so I would go with my TTS of 10.5 US

Thanks for the quick reply! I always try to go smaller if i can since bigger running shoes look weird on me since im really skinny. I know this sounds stupid haha

If i can get away with a 10 then a 10.5 id do it haha. Hopefully someone tells me they have a little wiggle room

LL

The suede on those is nice, but I'm not big on the mesh. It's more porous than the mesh on most 996s. I'd say $100 is a pretty good deal.

Nice pics, GTFan. That's a great colourway. I'd love to see J. Crew use the same colours on the 1400 as well.

I need those pebbles now. How do the 998s fit? Im a 10 in 574s
I don't own any 998's so take my opinion for what it's worth but....

All my 999's run bigger than my 574's. If 998's run similarly to 999 (which im guessing they probably do since they have a similar shape/toe box/etc) then you should be good with a 10. I would be very surprised if you got a 10 in 998's and it was too small when you wear a 10 in 574's. 

...my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I don't own any 998's so take my opinion for what it's worth but....

All my 999's run bigger than my 574's. If 998's run similarly to 999 (which im guessing they probably do since they have a similar shape/toe box/etc) then you should be good with a 10. I would be very surprised if you got a 10 in 998's and it was too small when you wear a 10 in 574's. 

...my 2 cents.
yeah aha that makes sense, sorry for being annoying with sizing. Hate returning stuff online :smh:

also do the pebbles look that rich in color in those pictures or are they really washed out like they are on the site? 

Back
Top Bottom