Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My customs finally came in today... Now while I love the color blocking I'm going to have to exchange them.  I can't believe they sent these to me in this condition.  There are scuffs in the leather and suede.  The mesh is dirty like someone wore them.  They misplaced the leather and stitch so it buckles under the N on both shoes.  They repainted white over the grey part of the midsole.  I really can't believe someone saw these and sent them as if nothing was wrong.  What do y'all think?  I'm actually pretty angry about it.

My customs finally came in today... Now while I love the color blocking I'm going to have to exchange them.  I can't believe they sent these to me in this condition.  There are scuffs in the leather and suede.  The mesh is dirty like someone wore them.  They misplaced the leather and stitch so it buckles under the N on both shoes.  They repainted white over the grey part of the midsole.  I really can't believe someone saw these and sent them as if nothing was wrong.  What do y'all think?  I'm actually pretty angry about it.
The scuffs on the suede came on all my pairs. The other stuff tho 

mean.gif

^ Yeah, a couple of small scuffs are passable, but the extra white paint and buckling leather are unacceptable.

Rpreme, AMAZING pickup on those 997s. Wow.

Anyone ever heard of the "red Devil" 574's? Something to do with a movie, saw them on the bay earlier. Suede looks soft, seems like a regular custom that was done for a move premier.

Missed out on the mojitos on Laced, damn I was sleeping and didnt know it. Anybody copped a 8,5 and wants to sell to me?

Arghhhh missed again [emoji]128078[/emoji]

Just got a pair of the Burn Rubber 580s for 62 shipped...next looking for a navy blue pair of 2000's

Crazy, just got my 990s in today and now they are popping up again! Did the EURO just tank a bit? I paid about 270 shipped for mine, now the currency calculator I use shoes the EURO as .75 to the dollar...

Last edited:
Once again, big ups to Stunnaman for the info on those brown 998s. Just got them in the mail. My reaction was like:

IMO there is nothing special about the 990 30th(except the limited numbers).  No special materials were used.  One of the only reasons people want them is because they are limited and because they are an OG reissue.  They are worth the retail price tag of $180 and not a bit more to me.

^ha true. I gave in after striking out so many times online I was happy to find a pair! Tempted to grab another but at these prices I should just wait for navys to drop

Back
Top Bottom