Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Welp, onto the moonshot I guess. 

I've called 7 times and they still won't let me pre-order. Hopefully the online release is easy. 

Why am I still trying?
laugh.gif

I'm pretty salty I missed out, I really wanted them
Same. I have a pair in my cart and keep trying to check out. 

Smh. Took a collab but had to try since I have the others. Was able to cop my 9. Went down .5 cause asian and revlite. Woody said tts but Ill risk it. If online numbers are real me and homie got the only 9s?? Anyone else cop a 9??

Glad didn't even waste my time the SFs are absolutely terrible. Not to mention 250 for a asian made 997.5. Exposing NB hypebeast  
roll.gif

Last edited:
Glad didn't even waste my time the SFs are absolutely terrible. Not to mention 250 for a asian made 997.5. Exposing NB hypebeast  :rofl:
If you were talking about the sample pair then I would agree, but these are super clean. To each their own, though.

If you were talking about the sample pair then I would agree, but these are super clean. To each their own, though.
Naw, terrible but yes to each own. But I guarantee you 100%that if they didn't make it "limited" dished them out to all boutiques world wide then 95% of you would change your mind right away.

Last edited:
think that toe is the pink with dusty blossom and mulled wine on heel and center area? pretty much how nb has it for the inspiration pair? these are dope torn between these and the other pair post on nb1 ig with the darker wine on heel

Naw, terrible but yes to each own. But I guarantee you 100%that if they didn't make it "limited" dished them out to all boutiques world wide then 95% of you would change your mind right away.
People that are looking for a flip, yes.... people that are looking to wear, which is almost everyone in the nb thread... then it legit wouldn't matter the allocation of pairs.

People that are looking for a flip, yes.... people that are looking to wear, which is almost everyone in the nb thread... then it legit wouldn't matter the allocation of pairs.
Naw even still, you'd be surprised the amount of people in this thread that only buy collabs/limited releases. If these released everywhere with that price tag people would second think it.

Well of course if there is an obvious chance of a discount.. Thats the way it works.

When I see an NB that I like I'll buy right away if it looks like they won't last or I'll keep them on my radar until a sale hits and grab that way..

Either way I'd buy

I only copped cause collab. Would have prob passed unless on super sale and even then...these will be worn though. There I said it lol. NB grs are still better than most collabs IMO.

Back
Top Bottom