Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i may have a 9.5 on the way lers swap for ur 9
9 will work for me Im pretty sure BUT my homie may need a 9.5 and has a 9 so Ill holla homie!

Or lemme get those supergreen! [emoji]128514[/emoji] Im
Still stuck w my 7!

@757shoefanatic copped a 9

Last edited:
Def paying up to 3 benjamin franklins for the tassies on resell .... but they will prob go for more or am I crazy ?

Last edited:
Have you done this?  I've got narrow feet and wonder if going with a women's 10.5 instead of men's 9 would be a better fit.

It Might not be a 1.5 size difference. I remember I got my (ex) girl a pair and it was the same size as her Nikes even though I wear my NB half size down from my Nike sizing. You should go to a NB store if you can. That's what we did and it was perfect.

They'll be on eBay soon Woody kept half the pairs for himself to resell, so there will be 49pairs I would act quick when they go up.

Last edited:
how the hell do you make .75 of a shoe. i am willing to pay someone a $100 for their effort but other than that i give up on a shoe. if i can not get it for a bill over retail i'm done. too many other kicks to focus on.

They'll be on eBay soon Woody kept half the pairs for himself to resell, so there will be 49pairs I would act quick when they go up.
Whos Woody and why is he able to hoard that many pairs lol I mean I get that some people are gonna have access to multiple pairs but 49?? Did they just over produce pairs on purpose since they aren't made in USA I assume they would be relatively cheap to make overseas vs the manufacturing cost of the ones made here. 

how the hell do you make .75 of a shoe. i am willing to pay someone a $100 for their effort but other than that i give up on a shoe. if i can not get it for a bill over retail i'm done. too many other kicks to focus on.
Idk man Aussies are crazy and aren't the brightest. On another note they'll prob just re release them again in 5 years

Yeah retail or bust on these. I ain't paying 400 plus hell no. And ain't nobody copping next week either unless u got a plug or a buddy willing to camp for u in Aussie or Asia. Ain't gonna be any online drops for these.

^well if you can't find a swap on that 9.5 and ever want to let it go lmk lol.

in all seriousness bout to cop one of them mulled wine nb1's to make me feel better.

still hoping tassies hit the states sometime in august
I don't see why they wouldn't send some out to the usual suspects. Remember the hype on the Kushwhackers when everyone was asking every other day if they were going to release and how many pairs? That was way more madness then these were and those ended up getting a pretty wide release. I just hope they did a fairly decent QC check otherwise all the rant posts are gonna get pretty old lol. Considering how much people spent on these I'm sure ill see at least one or two pics of someone highlighting the "defect" on the pair using their science lab microscope. 

Hmm just woke up here and totally forgot about the release, but seems i didn't really miss much? Lol

Actually not that bummed to not have these tbh. Genuinely thought the sample pair was better, and i saw some on feet shots on fb and they didn't look that great. Colourblocking looked strange and clunky. onto my dusty blossom NB1!

Oh and they're dropping here in Singapore! But our local store has this lame policy of allowing access to members. I think you gotta spend a thousand at the store in a year to get it or something. Really wish i could campout, but unfortunately no amount of effort can help here.

Last edited:
[quote name="WhataGuy" url="/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/57270#[quote="johhnykicks128, post: 26192151"]

Whos Woody and why is he able to hoard that many pairs lol I mean I get that some people are gonna have access to multiple pairs but 49?? Did they just over produce pairs on purpose since they aren't made in USA I assume they would be relatively cheap to make overseas vs the manufacturing cost of the ones made here. 
[/quote]

If you live near a NB store they can measure your width and let you know what the best size is

It Might not be a 1.5 size difference. I remember I got my (ex) girl a pair and it was the same size as her Nikes even though I wear my NB half size down from my Nike sizing. You should go to a NB store if you can. That's what we did and it was perfect.

Thanks guys, no NB store here so that's out. It would be for NB1's, BTW.

Back
Top Bottom