Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB outlets having 30% off sale. Saw a few nice deals on the clearance racks. They have the Jcrew 1400 desert dunes in 11, 11.5 and 13. Also have the 998DBR in 10.5 and 12. 997CYON also available in various sizes. All come out to $63. FYI this was he Brighton outlet.

LPU
Don't mind the diadora in the background
Also got an awesome Epic Tr book with my inter city pair

I wanted those TRs but they don't make them in 13

Asian made and Revlite are two boxes I never want checked on a pair of New Balance. I really can't believe people want them that badly.
What don't you like about RevLite? To me Revlite is more squishy (probably less responsive/supportive though) and lighter than Abzorb. Granted Abzorb is really comfortable, but just wondering why you do not like RevLite. 

Obviously the "Asian Made" makes them much less desirable. But for me the Revlite doesn't bring down the quality, just the weight. 

That 998LN looks great. I love the older thin midsole. The overall shape on those looks incredible. I wish I had more than one pair that has a similar shape. Makes the 998 look far less chunky.

When did those release? Late 90's/early 00's?
Yeah, that thin midsole really makes the 998 look so much better. They just fixed the 1500 shape, so one could dream right! 

I think they're a late 90s release (bc of the box). 
Never seen those 998LN!!!
And I really don't like the thick midsole on recently 998s
Seems like the midsole gets thicker each year too... smh

any update on the mulled wine pair? Im waiting to see the colors to place an order of some sort. Debating if I want to go mulled wine or regular wine. All depends on that sole.
pretty sure that pic on page 1907 is mulled wine on heel, dusty blossom mid and shell pink toe. just like the inspiration pair but with couple things tweek'd. i made same pair friday. pretty much the inspiration pair with couple things changeg like tongue color and such. will post my pics as well but pretty sure that pic is a good representation...i hope at least lol.

Last edited:
re: NB1, can't decide whether to go for the shell pink toe as per the inspiration pair, or dusty blossom to match the saddle..

a little embarrassed at how much this minute detail is vexing me. lol

I got 10% off by adding to my cart, and not checking out. NB sent me an email with one of those are you still interested things plus a 10% coupon. Can't remember how long it took though.

That usually takes overnight when I tried it out. Shame I didn't know about it when I got my NB1. Got 15% off because of last month's coupon code though :smokin

Can someone please help with a size 13 butterscotch? I slept and can't sleep at night with the regret

Why are people worried about these? No jcrew NB have sold out instantly in like two-years. I am more worried about how get them under retail haha. 

yeah, im not worried about grabbing them ASAP. Will be curious to see if they go as quickly as the butterscotch did though. those kind of surprised me.

Last edited:

Why are people worried about these? No jcrew NB have sold out instantly in like two-years. I am more worried about how get them under retail haha. 
I'm not worried, I'd just rather have my order placed than wait up until after midnight tonight. You never know with J. Crew collabs so I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom