Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These definitely caught my eye:

Damn those Epic Trs look good. What's the sizing like on those? 
They're sick!
Colors look just as beautiful in real life as they do in the pic
I went tts on them and they fit me perfectly. Not sure if it helps but my true size is a 9.5 and I normally size down to 9 for most other new balance models like 577/997/998/1500 etc but got these in a 9.5.

LPUs

990BHR - Not sure if these ever saw a wide release

998 NB1 - Denim option definitely one of my favs!

998LN 

That 998LN looks great. I love the older thin midsole. The overall shape on those looks incredible. I wish I had more than one pair that has a similar shape. Makes the 998 look far less chunky.

When did those release? Late 90's/early 00's?

Last edited:
wore these over the weekend!

Colourway is gorgeous, but they are probably the squeakiest NBs i own. Suspecting it's coming from the leather tongue.

Last edited:

wore these over the weekend!

Colourway is gorgeous, but they are probably the squeakiest NBs i own. Suspecting it's coming from the leather tongue.
My 997GY are so squeaky that I can hear every step I take. It's really annoying but the shoes look too good to stop wearing them.

They're sick!
Colors look just as beautiful in real life as they do in the pic
I went tts on them and they fit me perfectly. Not sure if it helps but my true size is a 9.5 and I normally size down to 9 for most other new balance models like 577/997/998/1500 etc but got these in a 9.5.
Awesome. Super helpful.

Was going to scoop them when Concepts had the discount code a couple weeks ago but my TTS was already gone; at least it looks like there's still a few spots with good sizes left. 

Anyone ever have any issues with some of the N logos starting to peel off their shoes?
The N logos on my 998GNR have started to peel off. This is a result (I suspect) of frequent wear as they were my go-to pair for a while so I didn't mind much.

Unfortunately, my brand new 1300BER Horween's came with the N logos already peeling off which was a huge bummer.

I'm going to give shoe goo a try on both shoes and see how it goes. Which shoes are you experiencing the peeling if you don't mind me asking?

Anyone ever have any issues with some of the N logos starting to peel off their shoes?

Unfortunately, yes. Some worse than others.

My 1300LG's had issues almost immediately. I really think i just got a bad pair altogether. The midsole also started separating from the uppers after 2-3 wears.

I usually have less issues with 998's due to the smaller logo.

Need to take my pair out
Think I've only worn them once or twice even though I love them

any update on the mulled wine pair? Im waiting to see the colors to place an order of some sort. Debating if I want to go mulled wine or regular wine. All depends on that sole.

The N logos on my 998GNR have started to peel off. This is a result (I suspect) of frequent wear as they were my go-to pair for a while so I didn't mind much.

Unfortunately, my brand new 1300BER Horween's came with the N logos already peeling off which was a huge bummer.

I'm going to give shoe goo a try on both shoes and see how it goes. Which shoes are you experiencing the peeling if you don't mind me asking?
Sadly...  it's my rosé 997's

any update on the mulled wine pair? Im waiting to see the colors to place an order of some sort. Debating if I want to go mulled wine or regular wine. All depends on that sole.
Nothing yet

2 weeks seems like forever

Ordered last Monday so still have another week+ until they're delived

Back
Top Bottom