Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

btw if anyone has leads on these bad boys lmk 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

^those are asian market only. try digging around on some korean/japanese sites
yea i know, sucks cuz i really want em, ima have to find a proxy 
eyes.gif
 but the thing about buying in the asian market that sucks is the sizing, always too small 

when i went to japan i came back empty handed 
mean.gif

it's interesting to see the different perspectives.  a buddy of mine was telling me he mostly has trouble with red and green

it's interesting to see the different perspectives.  a buddy of mine was telling me he mostly has trouble with red and green

Interestingly enough, red and green are supposed to be the most difficult two colors for the human eye to recognize sid-by-side. That's why Wes Craven chose them for Freddy Krueger's sweater.

What happened to this thread? :lol:

i gotta say, this is very interesting for some reason :lol:

i've heard the stat 1 in 4 are colorblind before but it seemed crazy. I guess not.

Last edited:

what color is that headshake 'smiley' you used?
Isn't that all kind of relative though. He may think "red" is a certain color, but that color he sees is really what you always call "green". And both of you could see it and say it's red. I'm not sure if that makes sense. But basically there is no way to tell we are all really seeing the same color. We just have names attached to them and agree that's what they are, but they could look different in our minds.

Back
Top Bottom