Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Been playing around with this theme for a couple of weeks now..​

"City of Oz"​

Last edited:
@VidiViciUn I really like the forest green/yellow interplay, at the very least.
Thanks mane, the Deep Teal represents the buildings of Oz and you know the Freesia Yellow represents "the yellow brick road" & Mountain green is the grass. The Dusty Bloosom w/ White hits & Mulled Wine sole represents the Poppey flowers, Red collar accent represents " Dorothy's Ruby Slippers". The Stardust heel tab represents the sky..

Just got home from vacation in Orlando. Popped into the outlet yesterday before I left. Ended up grabbing these four pairs during my trip :smokin . There weren't any CNS left sorry y'all.

Grabbed all these during the buy one get one 50% off sale

My top 5 J Crew

Pebble Blues

Hilltop Blues

Concrete Jungles

Infernos

Independence Days

Those 5 vs other NB collaborators top 5.....I think J Crew wins it.   It's all a matter of personal opinion though.  Glad this has lit a fire in this thread. 
laugh.gif

Been playing around with this theme for a couple of weeks now..​
"City of Oz"​

loving this idea. needs more sky though. digging yellow on the laces or the base accent but not both. also how about green for the top n logo but pink base n logo

loving this idea. needs more sky though. digging yellow on the laces or the base accent but not both. also how about green for the top n logo but pink base n logo
No doubt, still revising it, it's still a rough draft, havent pulled the trigger on it yet & probably won't until next month sometime. Thanks for the incite homie! 
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
Im cooking up something else right now, stay tuned! 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom