Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

W+H x NB

HB x NB

and now this...

Don't forget about W+H part 2 lol.

Imo they are a waste of an nb collab. Prob wil sit. 530 isn't that popular plus add to the fact they are pretty damn plain. Maybe a good pair to snag on sale if u like them
If they did a pair of 1300's plain like these with a nice midsole I'd be all in, but with 530's...I must agree with you. This was one of the collabs I was expecting the most this year, major let down

Well this is kinda irratating. Just got the end 575s in and Im prerty let down. The shoe itself is awesome but looks like they may have been triedon and dirt marks on the shoe and nasty 1s on the white laces. I understand they will get dirty but out of the box this is sad. Thinking about calling end and seeing if I can get something done about it.
Mine just came in today too.

Right shoe has no issues but left shoe has a small black dot on the leather toebox and dirt smears on the leather tongue.

Going to reach out to end tonight when I can take some pics but if you could let me know what they say that would be great.

When Ive had problems with some shoes before I always have had the worst luck with END customer service, they always say those kinds of flaws are cosmetic and not actually defective so they can't take it back.  I hope they changed their policy since.

Local J Crew had these out today. Once again, a white midsole would have been much better.

Solid colorway IMO. I'll definitely grab a pair on discount. Outsole is navy btw.
Want these so bad and I actually prefer the grey midsole. I'm so glad they used a navy outsole cause black with navy or burgundy is my absolute pet peeve and fashion faux pas, kinda wish they used a grey sock liner instead of white though. For some odd reason it says J.Crew won't ship them international (I live in Canada). I'm out of the country atm so maybe they will have them at a local J.Crew when I get back. If not any ideas on how to cop? 

only thing i do not like about them j crews is you can dang near make them on nb1 aside from the sole. wish they would have made something further away from the nb1 colorwheel.

Last edited:
only thing i do not like about them j crews is you can dang near make them on nb1 aside from the sole. wish they would have made something further away from the nb1 colorwheel.
Cheaper than nb1 though. You gotta admit it's a solid GR.
Indy 2.0 imo

don't know why those jcrews even released

they look almost exactly the same as the 997CSIY which were selling for under 100 at some point

a waste of a collab imo

Last edited:
I wasn't saying they looked like Indys, I was talking about the fact that they are kinda like a USA type of color way.

Mykoh hit the nail on the head though, they are almost exactly like those 997's.

I might need to order my "Blue Dubs" for the upcoming season.

But I also want some "Lemon Dubs"

My Oracle shoes.

don't know why those jcrews even released
they look almost exactly the same as the 997CSIY which were selling for under 100 at some point
a waste of a collab imo

I know what you mean but I have a pair of 997csiy and the red on them is much brighter than the J.Crew's which are more Burgundy than red (at least from the pictures I've seen so far)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom