Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I might need to order my "Blue Dubs" for the upcoming season.
[emoji]128064[/emoji] 
pimp.gif

Well end sucks. Basically I can send it back for exchange/refund if they decide its defective or whatever and they will only reimburse me the postage fees if they think they were in the wrong. I told them its my first purchase from end and I still like the sneakers but very unhappy with they way they came so I said I would be cool with a coupon for future purchase and they badically said no. If I want anything done I have to send them in.

I pulled the laces out of my burgundy distinct retro ski 997s a little too hard and the tips came straight off...wondering if anyone can direct me to a site where I could get another pair.

thanks in advance :D

I pulled the laces out of my burgundy distinct retro ski 997s a little too hard and the tips came straight off...wondering if anyone can direct me to a site where I could get another pair.

thanks in advance :D
Local New Balance stores carry the right size and color laces, I bought 2 pairs of navy laces one for my 577ANG that matched the navy even better than the pair it came with and the other pair I put in my 997CSIY

Yeah Im pretty irritated and wont be shopping at end unless its necessary. ****** up because theres nothing I can do.
i never deal with them anymore UNLESS its a sale i cant pass up

a couple years ago it took them a month to get me a refund on their f up and made it seem like it was my error 

i never deal with them anymore UNLESS its a sale i cant pass up

a couple years ago it took them a month to get me a refund on their f up and made it seem like it was my error 

So there's actually a downside to End. Their shipping is quicker than most domestic shops but I've never had an issue with an item. Sucks to hear about their CS.

I had a good experience with END years ago when they didn't mention a shoe was in UK women's sizing. It was totally off.  They paid for the return shipping.

So there's actually a downside to End. Their shipping is quicker than most domestic shops but I've never had an issue with an item. Sucks to hear about their CS.
theyre clowns when they wanna be

but other than that, when ive purchased stuff on sale, its been smooth...

If you any of y'all have .edu email Unidays has 20% of NB.com for the next 48 hours. If you have don't have an .edu email just PM me and I can help you out. 

Last edited:
PNB Today

Replacement pair finally came in from Hanon the other day... all the lace holes are there this time around

They are 
nthat.gif
... 576 model is pretty awesome too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom