Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nb_mvl801DO_olive_1.jpg

These Size? X Concepts Vazee's are pretty sick

NB 998 x J Crew "Midnight Moon"​
 ​
 ​
you host all your pics you post on here with something like tumblr or photobucket? just noticed the site will not let me attach more than 10 pics. would i need a premium membership or should i just start using my photobucket acct.? sucks because such a pita to add my pics to my pb acct. then post on here.

also you on IG? would love to see more of your collection.

Last edited:

you host all your pics you post on here with something like tumblr or photobucket? just noticed the site will not let me attach more than 10 pics. would i need a premium membership or should i just start using my photobucket acct.? sucks because such a pita to add my pics to my pb acct. then post on here.

also you on IG? would love to see more of your collection.
No, I upload all my pic on here homie. You might have to switch to Desktop view if you're using Mobile. I don't mess with Copgram lol. I'm NikeTalk exclusive. 
nthat.gif

No, I upload all my pic on here homie. You might have to switch to Desktop view if you're using Mobile. I don't mess with Copgram lol. I'm NikeTalk exclusive. 
nthat.gif
thats strange b/c once i get 10 or so pics on the reply screen little toolbar goes away and i can not click on it t add pics. anyhow thx i know you are not the person to ask.

so whats the "copgram" about? guess i am not tech savvy enough to understand that dig on ig. im sure if you did use you would def have a good variety of heat. always come thru on nt with fire. i wish my job allowed me to wear sneakers more.

thats strange b/c once i get 10 or so pics on the reply screen little toolbar goes away and i can not click on it t add pics. anyhow thx i know you are not the person to ask.

so whats the "copgram" about? guess i am not tech savvy enough to understand that dig on ig. im sure if you did use you would def have a good variety of heat. always come thru on nt with fire. i wish my job allowed me to wear sneakers more.
Instagram is a good place to get caught by the Feds and Authorities. Peeps be doing the most on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook yahmean. 

Instagram is a good place to get caught by the Feds and Authorities. Peeps be doing the most on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook yahmean. ​
yeah well i was speaking strictly about posting kick pics lol. should go without saying anything illegal should never be put out there no matter the platform.
Guess we know where that NB1 money coming from
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 say it ain't so, lol

Funny *** convo about insta lol. And jwolfe nice collection, just requested most of those 998s for trade and the nexusvii's the other day.

Moving about 60 pairs. If you're a 10.5 maybe you should hit me up [emoji]128064[/emoji] No heat alert. Just cheap good daily drivers

popped into the westport jcrew the other day. surprised they had the hill tops, midnight moons and dark military's. hadn't seen the htb or moons in person before--straight fire. tried on the htb, so dope. but can't drop $180 right now when i'm finding $40-80 outlet gems. some day soon..

popped into the westport jcrew the other day. surprised they had the hill tops, midnight moons and dark military's. hadn't seen the htb or moons in person before--straight fire. tried on the htb, so dope. but can't drop $180 right now when i'm finding $40-80 outlet gems. some day soon..

Dang that's the struggle mane... I wouldnt mind scooping up the Dark Military's. That kind of surprising that J. Crew still has them at full retail.​

NB998RF CNS today.​
Repped. One of my favorites, hands-down. I know people hated the price tag and in hindsight I'm not sure I could ever drop that much on an NB again but at the time these dropped I copped without hesitation. The color blocking is too clean and I'm a huge sucker for navy blue (grew up in New York). Wouldn't even mind copping a second pair via outlet steals 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom