Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Repped. One of my favorites, hands-down. I know people hated the price tag and in hindsight I'm not sure I could ever drop that much on an NB again but at the time these dropped I copped without hesitation. The color blocking is too clean and I'm a huge sucker for navy blue (grew up in New York). Wouldn't even mind copping a second pair via outlet steals 
happy.gif
Thanks mane! I was deciding whether or not to wear these or the J. Crew's Hilltops Blues to wrap up the month of August. Had to rep these New York New Yorks today; on my Frank Sinatra tip right now. 
pimp.gif

Repped. One of my favorites, hands-down. I know people hated the price tag and in hindsight I'm not sure I could ever drop that much on an NB again but at the time these dropped I copped without hesitation. The color blocking is too clean and I'm a huge sucker for navy blue (grew up in New York). Wouldn't even mind copping a second pair via outlet steals 
happy.gif
+1...  retail was steep.  I wear mine sparingly.  I would easily double up if I could get them on disco.

Kinda want them 991.5's just to stunt on DC heads since I moved here. Would be my first pair. Waiting for better pics of the 1500.

Fire!!!!!!
Man, just watched the promo video for the surplus pack and it's pretty exciting stuff. I will most likely pass because $$$$$ but I look forward to all of your on-feet shots!

Also, just curious, has anyone here copped the END 575's and care to share on feet pics? There are a few floating around on the net and I know some of you guys have had issues with QC that I hope got cleared up. But if anyone kept them would love to see pics and get your thoughts on them. The $175 price tag scares me but if they ever make it to discount in my size I'd be very tempted to cop, though I'm not too keen on all these stories I hear about the shoes coming with random smudges on the white nubuck.

popped into the westport jcrew the other day. surprised they had the hill tops, midnight moons and dark military's. hadn't seen the htb or moons in person before--straight fire. tried on the htb, so dope. but can't drop $180 right now when i'm finding $40-80 outlet gems. some day soon..
What were the moons going for? Do you know if they had a sz 12? I live down the street in Norwalk

What were the moons going for? Do you know if they had a sz 12? I live down the street in Norwalk
pretty sure all $180 like on the site. there were two 11's of the hilltops i know that. the girl there said basically full size run of all three colorways. also the shape was really nice on all the display models and the pair i tried on. no visible plastic toe guard lines

Last edited:
Those 991.5's now have my attention.

This pack is looking solid. If it comes down to one pair I'm definitely grabbing 1500's (if I'm lucky enough based on production numbers). 576 and 670's look great as well.

can anybody comment on how the made in UK 1500 and made in usa 1300 fit relative to 997/998?

Well this is what happens when you get very drunk on Viex Carre. I don't recommend that people make shoes while drinking or for many hours after, although it makes clicking the mouse a lot easier when it comes time to pulling the trigger on the order. Can't decide between dusty blossom or a black lining? Just get drunk and something will show up at the door as did these today right before I had to leave for work. I will try them on tomorrow in natural lighting. I've already designed another version of the shoes that I like better.  

My best friend just had a baby so I made the "Dusty Storks" using the baby blue color. This blue is amazing in person and very striking in sunlight/natural light, however,it is very hard to capture this particular hue of blue with the camera. I'm not sure why. I will try black laces as well in addition to the blue and white. The Dusty Blossom pops pretty well with the black and blue colors in the hand. All in all I'm happy with the shoes and will order a few more NB1's. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom