Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New Balance has been using that neon yellow colour for a while. They had that MT580 pack a few years ago and the Sonic Brights 574 pack. Plus the Limeade colour option for the customs. Other brands like Reebok had dope releases with it too, like the tennis ball Alife Court Victory Pump's.

I like the colour, but Nike has been running it into the ground. They have like a million volt coloured releases. Ever since the beastery from the tennis ball Hypermax, they've just been throwing that colour on everything.

Finally got my Mojitos on the post, tomorrow they're mine!
Had to pay bit extra, but since it was the 1st 8,5 on sale I found for the last months I'm a happy man.

Pics on feet very soon :smile:

Last edited:
Are the Navy 990s limited to 990 pairs as well? If not I'd rather wait to pick up my pair... Got to pay for textbooks :lol:

@higuy: I think ultimately we want to create a system to help people get their desired shoe size, haven't heard much of an update but gtfan has the list.

@bonchien: stunnaman is a senior citizen, dont go with those grandpa shoes
roll.gif
, 990 annys all the way.

@jeremy: I'm a sucker for gray shoes, the nicekicks 2.0 (x ronnie fieg) got me into shoes, I was so lucky to be looking for gray shoes and saw those. I don't like the 990s myself for the white heel on them, the gray is good though

@stunnaman: what size are you in those 998s, hate to deviate from the 10.5US of all my nbs
roll.gif
 i cant help it, im on my granddad wave

i can fit into a 10 and 10.5 just fine, i have a wider foot so i tend to roll with the 10.5 preferably but the 10s are just as fine for me

Are the Navy 990s limited to 990 pairs as well? If not I'd rather wait to pick up my pair... Got to pay for textbooks
laugh.gif
i dont think they are..people have been saying that theyre gonna be more than the gray pair but i doubt its gonna be a crazy amount more

get them books my dude 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
WestNYC is taking phone orders for these 1500s now

Just copped but am having them hold mine in-store, with tax and a $150 retail, they came out to like $174 (ouch), so tack on shipping but...damn they nice :smile:

Missed out on the WestNYC phone order. Someone scooped my size 8 first. I've got no problem waiting and picking them up from a local shop.

WestNYC is taking phone orders for these 1500s now

Just copped but am having them hold mine in-store, with tax and a $150 retail, they came out to like $174 (ouch), so tack on shipping but...damn they nice :smile:

one of the cleanest 1500's to drop and it falls under the radar because its not New Balance x __(insert collab name)__. fine by me tho.....more for us. I pre-ordered my pair a few weeks back. I should be getting it in a week or 2.

i dont think they are..people have been saying that theyre gonna be more than the gray pair but i doubt its gonna be a crazy amount more

get them books my dude 
pimp.gif
Agreed, haven't seen them tagged with any "limited to" monikers yet. I do want a pair because the Greys are super comfy. Hopefully the Navy and Burgundy can be scooped for US retail.

So close to buying the 25th Anniversary Navy M576s. I already have the Steel Blue 1300 so I passed on the similar colored M576 but the Navy ones look so good. But then I also want the Navy 990 coming out soon...

And if anybody knows of any Mojitos in size 8.5, please PM me.

Last edited:
Those are DOPE

Props GTfan, a proper speaking individual gets hate alot. Ive seen it in the past but not in the NB thread
nthat.gif

Whats the word on the '06 Eric Haze 574? Saw them on the bay and thought about scooping

Back
Top Bottom