Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

thanks homies

i just noticed on SneakerMane's pair, that both tongues are embossed with the NB logo, mine arent..weird

^^^Damn :wow: ....I just ran & looked at my pair. Ain't that a *****?!

Looks like you might have a 1 of 1 homie. Gotta' admit....that tongue without the NB looks clean as hell thou.

Btw....if you didn't know, 3M hits are on these also.

Dope addition to the NB collection. I need to start contributing to this thread more often.

Last edited:
^^^Damn
eek.gif
....I just ran & looked at my pair. Ain't that a *****?!
Looks like you might have a 1 of 1 homie. Gotta' admit....that tongue without the NB looks clean as hell thou.
Dope addition to the NB collection. I need to start contributing to this thread more often.
yea i looked at em when i got em yesterday thought it was a bit strange but didnt think nothin of it...till i saw yours 
laugh.gif

it does look pretty clean and oddly cool, **** it

nice set up of diff stuff, i see we're the same size, ever wanna let go of some NB's you know who to hit 
grin.gif

are the m1300's true to size? i guess compared to nike sizes in general. sorry, this will be first pair of new balances. thanks.

are the m1300's true to size? i guess compared to nike sizes in general. sorry, this will be first pair of new balances. thanks.

TTS to me...NB's sizing pretty consistent comparing to Nikes

Last edited:
I am a 9.5/10 in most Nikes and in 1300's I would probably be able to wear as small as a 9. I own a couple 1300s in sz 10  (only size available) and they have just a little more room then I would like. I would say for 1300s go a half size down, but everyones foot is different. I do notice the asian made NB models seem to fit truer to my "nike" size if that helps.

Last edited:
For the people looking for the 998GNR, Crooked Tongues still has them in UK10 (US 10.5).

http://www.crookedtongues.com/store/product/new-balance-made-in-the-usa-998-trainers-M998GNR
Read the first part of this sentence and got real excited, only to be let down. Gah!
Those are DOPE

Props GTfan, a proper speaking individual gets hate alot. Ive seen it in the past but not in the NB thread
nthat.gif
I'm loving them. Gonna have to put them into the weekly rotation soon.

Originally Posted by EZ Money  

Whats the word on the '06 Eric Haze 574? Saw them on the bay and thought about scooping
I grabbed a DS pair on Ebay not too long ago for about 160 shipped. They were an Asian exclusive I believe. I notice that a lot of sellers have the Josh Wisdumb version listed as Haze, I remember reading an article about it being a common mixup. I like them, nice and simple. The seller had a few pairs listed, not sure if they are still up there. 

SN: Good to see Sneakermane is still making me sick with his pickups!! 

What's up fam,

glad to have found this group on NT. I'm pretty much only using NT for TEAM AF1, but will now be frequenting this thread just as much, if not more.

i love the quality on NB's, and the fact that the dope pairs (for the most part) are made in USA or GB. I'm slightly new to the brand, but i'm quick to amass knowledge.

really look forward to this thread, you guys seem to post up heat and help each other out. that's what it's all about. cheers,

-ian

What's up fam,

glad to have found this group on NT. I'm pretty much only using NT for TEAM AF1, but will now be frequenting this thread just as much, if not more.

i love the quality on NB's, and the fact that the dope pairs (for the most part) are made in USA or GB. I'm slightly new to the brand, but i'm quick to amass knowledge.

really look forward to this thread, you guys seem to post up heat and help each other out. that's what it's all about. cheers,

-ian
Welcome to the thread, Ian! What's your US NB size? I'll add you to the list.

Also, if anyone else is interested in getting their sizes on the list, shoot me a PM and I'll get you on there.

Last edited:
if anyone is looking for nicekicks x NB 1500 in size 11, Capsule Toronto has a pair for $170 at 40% off. was annoyed it was not my size. definitely worth a call, they might still be there. the owner does speak somewhat broken english, so be ready to annunciate your words clearly!

(416) 926-1845
c-apsule.com

edit: size 10, might push it and do a 9.5 in a dire situation. thanks GTFan. nice video of the pebble's btw. hoping they do another 30% off regular sometime soon. ended up getting the military's for 98 shipped not long ago.

Last edited:
edit: size 10, might push it and do a 9.5 in a dire situation. thanks GTFan. nice video of the pebble's btw. hoping they do another 30% off regular sometime soon. ended up getting the military's for 98 shipped not long ago.
I just wish they would've been in-store. At least I could've got 15% off with that student discount.

^^^Damn
eek.gif
....I just ran & looked at my pair. Ain't that a *****?!

Yo... didn't know you lurked around these here parts. I hit up TY but he didn't call me back. Trying to get my size 10 in these.

some new pics surfaced on the bay for those spring release 999s with non-Feature LV glamour shots. these both looks smoking...

man if i had to chose one which color should i get?

yikes sorry for the extra large pics... i dont have photoshop at work.

Last edited:
wish i could get my hands on the fancy new balance in this thread...but i doubt NB is start going up to 14 or 15 :smh:

anyway, a small contribution thats not sneaker related.

some new pics surfaced on the bay for those spring release 999s with non-Feature LV glamour shots. these both looks smoking...

Definitely getting the blue pair. They look amazing and I love how they are adding some touches to the shoe laces. They remind me of the Ronnie Fieg Steel Blue 999s.

Guessing the only way to get the Atmos FaceOffs is through AtmosTokyo 
mean.gif
.  I called UBIQ on Saturday, and they told me to call back today for a possible restock, but the lady that picked up made it sound like I was the biggest idiot in the world for even asking. 

Both those 999s are as good as copped if they drop ANYWHERE round me. :smokin

GREAT pics of those "Pebble Blue" 998's Rocketcity! I'm sold. They have been slowly growing on me, but those pics, man :smokin That blue just pops!

And yes, both of those new 999 cw's are good. Can't wait for the blue cw.

Edit: I don't own any J.Crew NB's. Do they normally sit for a while? I know those 1400's have been available for a while and are on sale. Just curious if there are ever any promo codes, way to get them discounted, etc. Would love to cop the "Pebble Blues" for under retail, if possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom