Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did anyone bite on the Ash at the $220 price? I cant stop thinking about those shoes. Rise always has well done photos.
Those ASH's are dope & I'm loving the perf suede toe, will wait for a wider drop of those. Plus, I'm still waiting for the hope that NB1 drops a suede perf toe premium option here in the next month.. Those Ash's are mos def 
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
On a side note... Surplus orders have shipped out! Hopefully I'll get them by Friday or Saturday. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I got them today. Rise gave me a small coupon (they sat in the cart overnight) and I figured what the hell. With those plus NB1's I'm waiting on plus a couple of other weekend NB cops, I'm done for a bit.

Did anyone bite on the Ash at the $220 price? I cant stop thinking about those shoes. Rise always has well done photos.

If you can't wait a few months to start wearing them, get them now. If you think they'll still hit you hard later, wait, get them at disco.

my 1500 NBO's are holding up fine, only thing is i want the blue laces from the current 1500 NO. the OG's only came with orange laces. if anyone wants to sell me their NO blue laces...it's hard to find a lace in that color blue to match. 

Last edited:
Can anyone let me know what price Horween 998's sell for when they make it to the factory outlets. If anyone has ever bought any factory Horweens, do they generally look nice despite being seconds? 

what up fellas, hope every one had a good holiday weekend. Digging that info and links to read on the 1300jps

NewBalance365 - post those vintage 1300s! I'm sure I've seen em on your ig but i don't think anyone in here would mind seeing them again

Got my Ball and Buck 580s in today, i LOVE the shoe but I'm not happy with the purchase it that makes any sense. Cant wait to take some pics of them and the rest of my NB collect on Sunday.

Bummed i didn't get the prints, i really wanted the dog one lol, i know its not a big deal but i wanted to frame it. Im a sucker for randomness that is connected to sneakers that i really really like.

also the fact that they now offer free shipping for purchases over $150 meanwhile i payed $240 for the shoe alone before taxes and still had to pay $12 for shipping. |I i won't be too eager to purchase anything from B&B again.

on a brighter note i got a steal from that killer sale that StunnaMan is having on the way :nthat:

Last edited:
Any thoughts on the 990GR2s? Super tempted to grab a pair.

Last edited:
hey guys, question about sizing of Horween NB 997, do they fit like any other 997? If so, as I didn't ever own a 997...do they fit like 998 and 577, my size in them is 9, normally I wear 9.5 in almost anything.

hey guys, question about sizing of Horween NB 997, do they fit like any other 997? If so, as I didn't ever own a 997...do they fit like 998 and 577, my size in them is 9, normally I wear 9.5 in almost anything.

I'll say each individual have slightly different sizing preferences. The shape of your foot matters as well. Wide not normal. Like it loose or snug. Leather lining or non. Thick or thin socks etc.
For my case, i wear my 998 half down from tts. 997 will be the same as 998,except non leather lining i will go TTS.
Gotta note that 997 has narrow toebox, if you're wide footed

Anybody else order their NBs off Bait and have it shipped from Canada? :nerd:

Last edited:
Anybody else order their NBs off Bait and have it shipped from Canada? :nerd:

Yep. That's is the normal. Always has been. And is slow AF. I chose the free THIS time because I'm out of country and won't be back until Saturday anyways. Shoes don't get delivered until Monday.

Usually when I buy from bait, I always select the 3 day shipping because of this.

Yep. That's is the normal. Always has been. And is slow AF. I chose the free THIS time because I'm out of country and won't be back until Saturday anyways. Shoes don't get delivered until Monday.

Usually when I buy from bait, I always select the 3 day shipping because of this.

Ah. Good to know. They shipped via UPS, so the shoes should be at their destination by Monday. Won't be forwarded here until a couple of weeks from now. I don't mind, just as long as these make it here before my trip to Tokyo next month. Still pretty new to New Balance shoes (and the model numbering thing). Can't wait to find out why NT loves the 998 so much. :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom