Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

dead stock you sent those back? those are fire!!
quality is top notch, awesome leather, nice suedes, brass eyelets, plaid canvas is nice could have been a tad bit thicker imo, and the 3m hits are a nice touch esp the orange backing the N

^^^Thanks dude! Much appreciated...I'm definitely pulling the trigger on the overseas release....Wish I hadn't slept on the NB.com release.

On Feet:
w/ blue Kith laces from 577 Americana

No "1500" on sides of either shoe...

No "1500" on sides of either shoe...
[/quote]

These look better on foot then in stock photos. Personally I just prefer the colors used in the first drop than the second.

I've been tempted by the NB1 salmon toes too... I would have to paint/dye the mesh around the ankle though. Don't like how it breaks up the blocking.

I was thinking the same thing about the ankle mesh, will see how it looks when they come in.​

I was thinking the same thing about the ankle mesh, will see how it looks when they come in.​
It might be tough to match the navy blue color but other than that it wouldn't be too difficult.

Did you do shell pink or dusty blossom on the toe?

Home early to find these waiting for me... big shout to this thread for the Notre promo code AND the heads up on ordering half size down on the 991. 9 but ordered an 8.5 fit perfectly.

Hey guys..trying to move some pairs, have way to many, if anyone is sz 10 looking for a few things..shoot me a PM. Everything under 75$

Back
Top Bottom