Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

no pics yet my brother works for them and gave me the heads up. Looking like Butterscotch numbers of production 

Late reply*

Ok sweet can't wait to see them soon. Thanks for the info.

Evergreen?? If they're anything like the evergreen 1400's, count me in!

tumblr_meb43zBtNM1r92k5yo1_1280.jpg

Yea I love the Evergreens! Wish I didn't pass em up when I had the chance to cop em.

kith has the 998 CPLO up for $118 shipped. I love that shoe but I think I can get a little more of a discount

anyone know any other **CHEAP** colorways similar to these on a new balance, where the toe is white and then middle is contrast grey/black etc. kind of thing? can't afford nazer eyes or anything like that

There's a recent pair of miuk 576 with gray toebox and black saddle called m576pkb

this is a long shot, but anyone know of a sz11.5 in the Rivalry Pack-Boston pair. I've had a pair for minute, but regular box and I've beat these up. Would like a DS pair w nice box to go w the Yankee pair.

You could always make a pair through NB1
Thanks for all the feedback and info...The "whiteheads" as some dude on ebay calls em are DOPE! The patten leather on the heel tab, leather toe box x suede. Dope!

Anybody have a DS or lightly worn pair size 8? :smile:

kith has the 998 CPLO up for $118 shipped. I love that shoe but I think I can get a little more of a discount
rep'd, was able to cop the last 9.5. those did not seem to get a wide release or something. there was not tons of pairs flood ebay and not all stores had them unlike the 998CPL. thanks though, been looking for them for a few months and i am good with anything under $120.

rep'd, was able to cop the last 9.5. those did not seem to get a wide release or something. there was not tons of pairs flood ebay and not all stores had them unlike the 998CPL. thanks though, been looking for them for a few months and i am good with anything under $120.

that was my size :lol: thanks for stopping me

Nice wears everyone! :nthat:

I'm probably going be rocking Flyknit Racers or Jordan 6's today, next OCF tho ill bring out some unseen heat! :nerd:

@MyKoh what type of optics you use? I need to get my camera up! :smokin

Gonna regret passing up on those surplus 1500s...colors look brazy

I hear ya bruh bruh. The bolors better be brazy or I'm goin be bicken back bein bool, BET!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom