Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These came out awesome! How do you like the camo in person?
Thanks homie! 
nthat.gif
 The textile camo is alright. Really digging these though. I have a couple of other designs using the Powder Camo, but probably wont pull the trigger on them. I'm going to pull the trigger on a few more NB1's this weekend. Stay Tuned! 
nerd.gif

On a side note, when do you guys think New Balance is going to update the color wheel?

Do y'all think they will continue to milk this color wheel until November / December or do you think they will change it here pretty soon? 

Also, I have a sneaky suspicion with all these perf toes gr's and collabs. The perf toe option has a really good chance of returning to the NB1 program.

What are y'all thoughts on the matter?

anybody have extensive experience with the NB1 program? How true are the colors in real life? Castlerock, ninbus cloud, hi lite yellow...what Im working with.

anybody have extensive experience with the NB1 program? How true are the colors in real life? Castlerock, ninbus cloud, hi lite yellow...what Im working with.
Nimbus is very light grey...NB version of white you could say

Hi Lite...just as is says, just like a hi lite marker

Castlerock..Charcoal basically

I've been reading a lot online this week how new balance UK listened to collectors and managed to sort out the shape on the 1500 which apparently took quite a bit of work, I've a quick fix for another model stop putting the stupid plastic'y N on the 670 and start sewing suede and leather N's on them again like you did for the surplus pack and I can assure you I'll buy more.

I'll second this. 670s are in my top 3.

They are pretty cool, I was at an NB shop and the workers were loving them.

These are some real life NB1 leather swatches, figured it might help someone seeing them like this:

Wine/Powder/Shell Pink/Mulled Wine

Castlerock and the two greens

Nimbus, light grey and dark grey

dat purple suede doe

whatcha guys think? ima size 11 but these 1600s fit decent. keep or return?
Come on. There's no way a shoe a full size bigger fits you comfortably. Don't get suckered into buying something just because it was a good deal. 

Last edited:

Are you guys registered with MyNB? It allows 15% discount (auto applied during checkout) on NB1s
It just game me the discount for being over $99 Super Stoked for my first NB1ers!!!

Do you guys find that you go back and change the color of one piece over and over again?

It just game me the discount for being over $99 Super Stoked for my first NB1ers!!!

Do you guys find that you go back and change the color of one piece over and over again?

Definitely man.... I always have a theme/colors I'm playing with but I'm always switching them around trying to find the right combo.... It's always a little tough.

Definitely man.... I always have a theme/colors I'm playing with but I'm always switching them around trying to find the right combo.... It's always a little tough.

had to do it...hope the colors are the same or close as they are on the interwed

might move these next pay period...after I change laces 1000x hahahaha

first time i have ever seen someone use that yellow sole. brave man, i could not do it. 

Back
Top Bottom