Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

anyone know how h710 boots fit? i'm a 12.5 wide would my normal sz 13 fit or should i size down?
i'm an 11 in most stuff & i got a 10.5 in those. they're perfect with thin socks but with heavier socks my toe is hitting the end sometimes. they have a roomy toe box but the suede doesn't stretch out like a 998

Sizing question. I wear sz 7.5 in NB998 and sz 8 in 997. What size should I grab for a 997.5?

everything's dusty blossom except the heel which is mulled wine
there's only 4 options to the sole, shouldn't it be there?

He probably wears above Mens Size 10 Width D.​

What camera do you use?​

Just in case anyone hasn't seen this yet. Im assuming this is for the archipelago 997.5s.

Last edited:
:smh: I'm starting to regret buying 3 pairs of NB1 yesterday... Now I have to decide on the Archipelgos or the Greenbacks.. The decisions the decisions..​

Greenbacks might sit but those RF's will sell like hot cakes

I hope KITH isn't charging like $250 like he did for the CNS last year, if that is the case, I may pass and hope it releases at other shops down the road like the CNS did..​

Last edited:
I hope KITH isn't charging like $250 like he did for the CNS last year, if that is the case, I may pass and hope it releases at other shops down the road like the CNS did..​

Damn I'll be extremely jealous of whoever ends up being able to cop, whoever wants to help me with a size 9 that would be greatly appreciated haha. Retail will be stupid though.

Greenbacks might sit but those RF's will sell like hot cakes
Agreed. His Asics stuff will always have more hype but Ronnie doesn't have trouble selling stuff out. Or at the very least, keeping them and re-releasing them in a Kithmas "restock." I mean, the man sold out online $140 hoodies with Cap'n Crunch on them, lol.

I feel like the CNS 998s were so expensive because of the quality of materials used. The leather liner plus the multiple waxed lace options and that beautiful nubuck. $250 was still way too high, but unsurprising given how New Balance charges as much as they do for even standard GRs. The preview of these 997.5s he's got coming out make them look more like standard New Balance releases. My guess is these will be priced in the $200-220 range. Still way too high, IMO, but the shoes do look fuego and I'm a sucker for anything navy!

i love the cns. one of my most worn shoes. the leather liner is a great touch and the quality of the materials is the best. they're a classy looking shoe on foot.

I'm thinking they probably will be at that price because it's Ronnie and his name alone causes hype. I like em too but nahhh I'm good on them ya know.
V vidiviciun

lol I seen that yesterday on the RF thread. People were mad buggin over the cereal. Anyone buys his stuff regardless. There's nothing wrong with it but I jus don't see the hype in some of his stuff besides his collabs with Asics and NB.
moshepark moshepark

I wouldn't be surprised to see them priced at more than $250. Seeing as 997.5 GRs are more than 998s and the quality looks similar to the CNS

Was able to pick these up at the JCrew outlet for $20! I think they were from 2013. They had boxes of old jcrew sneakers, rangjngnfrom new balance to vans to nikes and sperrys. Random sizes. Lucked out on this pair of 998s in my size.

Was able to pick these up at the JCrew outlet for $20! I think they were from 2013. They had boxes of old jcrew sneakers, rangjngnfrom new balance to vans to nikes and sperrys. Random sizes. Lucked out on this pair of 998s in my size.
WHAT!!!! Was there a 10.5??? Been looking for these for awhile now.

Last edited:
I didn't look at any sizes above 10. They were all random sizes and all in the same navy blue jcrew box. This is in west palm beach.

everything's dusty blossom except the heel which is mulled wine

there's only 4 options to the sole, shouldn't it be there?

i like the colours, but honestly the camo toe looks like there's mold growing on the damn thing
thats for the one on the right correct? I really like the blue molded plastic but it seems like they dont offer that option anymore. thanks for the tip

well i have never bought a new balance collab from kith so guess i am screwed. hope the cyclades or whatever are not f&f or require a purchase before as those are the one i really want. 

tried doing a search, but couldn't find any info on the 990v3 and how they fit.

should i go with my 997 size (TTS) or 998 size (half down)?

what location?

Back
Top Bottom