Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just got these in. Pure fire. They look like somebody was stomping around on mars for a couple hours
laugh.gif
Best drop this month. Sneaker Politics has moved through their inventory very fast. Pulling the trigger on these now even though I'm on shoe restriction. I will look for a second pair on discount later.

Last edited:
poo poo online?! lmao

they are pretty sick though, gonna cop them when they go on deep sale

Those 998APCs are awesome. This pair and the 998DPHO are on my radar. Perhaps I will look for them on discount next year or hunt for them in the outlets. No way I can justify spending any more money on shoes this year after the beating my wallet took last week, lol.
Anyone need a pair of luxury goods DS sz11.5? Rather trade but will sell
Ended up selling mine but may be interested. I'll PM you.

Might I ask: How did you get them to ship together? There were several days gap from one drop to the next?

They shipped separately but arrived same day due to combination of being overseas and the weekend/timezone difference.

butterscotches fit bigger than other 997s imo
kinda like the concepts mint 997s if you have those
lol

Fits big enough to size down half?

If anyone's interested, NOTRE has a 25% off code "asalecode" right now.  Used it to pick up the 997DTAG Red Clays.  Can't wait
smokin.gif
Should of held off till Black Friday save another $75 or just wait till December hit up an outlet and save an additional $140.

Back
Top Bottom