Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

As an FYI, not sure if anyone else has had this problem but I didn't get the special packaging or socks with my package today for the Cyclades. Beyond pissed too because I ordered the shoes as soon as they got on the site. Really annoyed because I'm a sucker for special packaging, especially if I'm gonna pay full retail price.

As an FYI, not sure if anyone else has had this problem but I didn't get the special packaging or socks with my package today for the Cyclades. Beyond pissed too because I ordered the shoes as soon as they got on the site. Really annoyed because I'm a sucker for special packaging, especially if I'm gonna pay full retail price.

God bless your soul and trying to deal with kiths CS.

God bless your soul and trying to deal with kiths CS.
Thanks. I'll keep you guys updated. Someone else on the RF thread said they got a 10% discount and the socks mailed to him. Honestly, would rather get my damn packaging and socks, you know, what I originally paid for. 
mad.gif

Me too bro....Nervous as HELL!!!

Thank the Shoe Gods old and new!!
Congrats on the pair! It could just be me but the colors make the shoe appear very "innocent" if that makes sense. Might just be the "paste" look of the hues used.

Best of luck to those that didn't get the special box or additions. Hope y'all are able to get that situation fixed. Keep us updated!

Cyclades arrived with all the extras thankfully
Feel bad for you dudes missing stuff

Also tough for me to rate Wes Anderson films since they're all A+ but Life Aquatic takes number 1

Thank the Shoe Gods old and new!!

Also tough for me to rate Wes Anderson films since they're all A+ but Life Aquatic takes number 1
Congrats guys! I'm beyond salty... if anyone is willing to sell me their special box, please PM me. I know this sounds absurd but I'd really like to have it. Will pay $$$$ and will also send you the standard grey NB box the shoes came in. 

Thanks Familia...glad I scored the box. Sorry to all those who got skunked...super lame Kith didnt do the stand up thing and put a note in each box with the 10% refund or coupon and eplain as to why ni box or sox!

Disapointed with lace options. those waxy just aint getting it done. Grey flat would have been nice.

tts or half size down?
I went TTS but the leather build makes them a snug fit at first but after a few hours on the first wear they broke in and loosened up. That being said you might consider going a half size UP if the 500 family of NBs run tight on you. I prefer a snug fit vs rattling around in a pair but that's just me

Back
Top Bottom