Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Cyclades for office carpet Friday

Last edited:
that second hole is basically the appendix of the shoes anatomy.... /s

Not to me it isn't. I almost always use it cos I lace my shoes up all the way to prevent heel slip, and i hate long laces anyway. So this really bugs me.

@mykoh  hows the quality besides the missing hole? 
It's great man, very very soft and thick suede throughout the pair.

Although if you look closely at the grey suede on the toe wrap of the left shoe, the nap is longer than the suede on the right.

I guess you could attribute this to the nature of the suede, but i'd prefer if they were similar.

Also can't say much about the shape as they are my first pairs of 575 and 576s, but they look fantastic on foot and very glad i copped.

Oh and the 575s are my #1 in the pack now.

It's great man, very very soft and thick suede throughout the pair.

Although if you look closely at the grey suede on the toe wrap of the left shoe, the nap is longer than the suede on the right.

I guess you could attribute this to the nature of the suede, but i'd prefer if they were similar.

Also can't say much about the shape as they are my first pairs of 575 and 576s, but they look fantastic on foot and very glad i copped.

Oh and the 575s are my #1 in the pack now.
Nice, that makes me feel good. My girl copped for me but shes making me wait until christmas to open them 
mean.gif
. They will also be my first pair of this model also. I currently only own 996,997 and 998.

Nice, that makes me feel good. My girl copped for me but shes making me wait until christmas to open them :smh: . They will also be my first pair of this model also. I currently only own 996,997 and 998.

It's funny I was immediately drawn to the grey/blue/ tan of the pack (576 and 991) but have done a complete 180 and find the warmer colors to be the nicer of the pack. 670 and 1500 just ordered

Price check on NB998BR?  8/10 amd Size 10.  Looking to sell, but I don't know what to price it at. 

Back
Top Bottom