Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If it doesn't work for TheCheef mind sharing code? I'm overseas also and conversion from jcrew site not so great..

I am from overseas too. I ship to US forwarder. Their conversion is really bad.
Awesome! I had you in mind because I remember you asking if they would restock. I definitely thought they were long gone, but glad you were able to score a pair! Enjoy!

Yeah. Your heads-up came at the right time when i am browsing NT. Thanks again!

UnDS these joints today! The rumors are true, the sneakers smell really good. :smokin

That's it I'm copping these this weekend! Thanks for the influence man!

Damn you Palpatine!!

Last edited:

UnDS these joints today! The rumors are true, the sneakers smell really good.
smokin.gif

Agreed everyone. Really do love these. Saw these in person the other day and they're really clean. I am not giving in now, though. These will be had for 50% off on Black Friday, you best believe me.

You think so? Might hold off till then. @moshepark
I should've added a qualifier- It all depends on the size! I usually get lucky because my size tends to sit around (I'm an 11.5). And every year on Black Friday there are always ridiculous deals all around the web. If you're a more common size (anywhere between 8.5-10.5 especially) I think it's more of a gamble for sure because those sizes tend to go quicker. But I've usually been rewarded for my patience when it comes to resisting temptation to buy NBs at retail.

Moshe, you think theyd have 50% off instore at the outlets AND the flagship store? If so, ill hold off til then. I have patience.

Edit - nvm. Reading is fundamental lmao

Last edited:
Moshe, you think theyd have 50% off instore at the outlets AND the flagship store? If so, ill hold off til then. I have patience.

Edit - nvm. Reading is fundamental lmao
Haha, yeah. I've only ever seen up to 40% off at outlets. I've never seen any sort of meaningful sale at New Balance's actual retail stores (they're usually pretty restrictive and exclude a lot of miUSA product). But perhaps they'll have a sale this year?

998 Ash is immediately in the rotation. First site in the bag for GHOE weekend. Ton of walking = NB or Diadora no question

@getitaway repped. ive been waiting to cop a pair of butterscotches!!! good thing i got paid this week! so glad these retocked. now ima check out the NB outlet this week. i hope i dont see a pair that has been returned LOL

damn. i was supposed to get the 998 ash pair that Vidi rocked. but butterscotches def cant be passed up this time around

Them butterscotch is def in a class of their own.

Need to get ash on disc after butterscotch at retail and 998DMON @ 50%. Another @ retail gonna burn my pocket.

I should've added a qualifier- It all depends on the size! I usually get lucky because my size tends to sit around (I'm an 11.5). And every year on Black Friday there are always ridiculous deals all around the web. If you're a more common size (anywhere between 8.5-10.5 especially) I think it's more of a gamble for sure because those sizes tend to go quicker. But I've usually been rewarded for my patience when it comes to resisting temptation to buy NBs at retail.
Great minds think alike! I was going to say the same thing as I read down the chain. Being a size 8-10 you can only ride for so long till your size drys up. Smaller sizes get scooped up by big kids and ladies I have found. NOT paying retail is one of things I like best about collecting NBs; most GR if you wait will go on sale in the first two months. I have a $150-$180 target range for kicks and once those $220 retail bad boys fall into my sight I clip em!
nthat.gif

How often does NB1 change up their offerings? I remember the nubuk being available about 15 ish months ago and I slept and slept and slept on that option! Do they offer perf suede too? I remember seeing the jeans material and the camo upgrades most recently.

I am also waiting for ash to hit disc. And straight to cart. Webpage opened and ready anytime the disc news comes.

Just received my surplus pack order from Slam Jam!

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this picture? (Apart from the crappy iphone 5 quality)

Back
Top Bottom