Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

UnDS the Red Clays today
smokin.gif

i recently got a surplus pack 991.5 that are a little big. if anyone needs a size US 8, let me know. worn twice. fair price. 

For those of you with 998's and 997's. Do you order the same size in both or go up or down 1/2 size? The 997's seem a bit more narrow.

For those of you with 998's and 997's. Do you order the same size in both or go up or down 1/2 size? The 997's seem a bit more narrow.
Folks usually go half size down for 998s from their TTS and go with TTS for 997s. 997s indeed are narrower in the toe box.

How do the MRT580 and CM1600BD fit? I am 10.5 in Kobe XI EM, Vans Era; 11 in Janoski.

Also what are the main models to cop and their fits? I am looking for style and the NB comfort

Last edited:

Folks usually go half size down for 998s from their TTS and go with TTS for 997s. 997s indeed are narrower in the toe box.
I do the same size on both and it works out fine. Admittedly, I only have one pair of 998s and multiple 997s though. 

thx, i have had the cns since last year. just had them out putting flat whites in. all 3 pairs are a1, as good as it get for a nb collab. the leather liner is mind blowing on the 997.5's. so smooth feels fake...almost. sad when you are happy to drop $500 on 2 pairs of shoes in a week. 

Last edited:
thx, i have had the cns since last year. just had them out putting flat whites in. all 3 pairs are a1, as good as it get for a nb collab. the leather liner is mind blowing on the 997.5's. so smooth feels fake...almost. sad when you are happy to drop $500 on 2 pairs of shoes in a week. 

Sounds good, I should of picked em up honestly. Probably would keep em on ice till next spring anyways. And $500 ain't bad, if you have the money you have the money ya know.

Good looks on those 670's! REPPED! gator gator

no, s7 edge. 

speaking those 670sp, last call if someone wants my 9.5 i got from concepts. going to put them up on ebay in awhile. bought them when they had the sale for $90. just trying to get my money back. tried them on but the toe is too puffy. just not my cup of tea. although i do like the nubuck, the pink suede etc. just not the 670 model. 

Damn. I ended up getting the butterscotch in a sz9. I have the cncpts rivalry pack 997 in a 9.5 and 998 in a 9. I hope it all goes well.

I always do the same size in 997/998 which is a half size down from my TTS (Nike size). Of course, different materials will play a role in determining the size, but I've usually been safe going the same size for both models.

Nice pick ups my man!

What I wore today! Clouds on feet!
Nice! These have been my go to since I got them. Great fall colors and they are super light and comfortable. My 1500's from the Surplus Pack will be here tomorrow and I'm stoked to have them.

Damn. I ended up getting the butterscotch in a sz9. I have the cncpts rivalry pack 997 in a 9.5 and 998 in a 9. I hope it all goes well.
are the cncpts 997 big on you? I find they fit similar to the butterscotch (just slightly more snug) but I still was able to size down half to my 998 size and they fit perfect.

i have narrow feet and prefer a snug fit btw.

Back
Top Bottom