Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I told myself I was gonna wait the weekend and if I could still get my size on Monday then I'm pulling the trigger on them Butterscotch's

Coupon code or not, no dambs given

the coolness the coolness ,what size are you? You should be good if youre anything smaller than a sz11. Ive been checking 4 or 5 times a day to see if they'd sell out ever since the link was posted. Im pretty excited for them to come in on Wednesday. I'd be even more happy if they hooked me up with the special box too lol

are the cncpts 997 big on you? I find they fit similar to the butterscotch (just slightly more snug) but I still was able to size down half to my 998 size and they fit perfect.
i have narrow feet and prefer a snug fit btw.
they fit good but theres a slight heel slip even with the shoes laced to the last hole up top. I tried them on before I ordered the sz9. Hopefully i made the right decision.

Last edited:
Anyone know of any better site other than USPS in regards to tracking? Status has not updated for sometime.

Anyone know of any better site other than USPS in regards to tracking? Status has not updated for sometime.
This is a good tracking site but is your package domestic to domestic?  Foreign first class shipping does not offer tracking and domestic first class sometimes only updates every few days. If your package is coming from overseas, sometimes its better to check the foreign post office's site.

https://www.packagetrackr.com/

Sneakerpolitics Halloween TREATS16 for 20%

Repped. Damn just browsed the NB section and the 997BEXP with the code come down to $212. Been wanting these for a long time but I feel like going TTS would be a mistake and my 8.5 ain't available.

First pair of NBs, still going strong

So I noticed that the 991 is sold out on concepts and I received an order confirmation but nothing more. I've been robbed once (the 670) this sh*t better not happen again!

Ordered the butterscotch 997s on Thursday, shoes arrived today. Needless to say I was excited. Got home, opened the box to find a shiny new pair of hilltop 998s. Shoes have been taken off the site, customer service says they're completely out of stock, best she could do was offer a $50 gift card. Completely bummed. Hopefully you guys have better luck.

Factory Store Manchester NH
To any and all homie interested the answer is YES!! What you see is the 6-8 mens kiosk/end cap. There is one EXACTLY like this one for the 9-11, 12-13+ ect. All 997,998, 996, and 1300. They had a DOPE pair of 1300 with new buck toe box but it was a size 6.5!! :frown:  and yes I did still try it on! LOL!! 
I do like the white leather explorer by air 998s but just missed a 20% off sale so I'm gonna let it ride but most def will be checking that spot out when I get a chance.
Side note I can fit a 7.5 in 998 but not 997...who knew!?

Back
Top Bottom