Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

should not have slept on that kith pair lol

but yes save your money and buy the cplo as they are almost same shoe but cplo has better sole with the all white. 

im definitely kicking myself since I posted the link here rather than just ordering :rofl:. I was hoping to get them for a better price around now, but I didnt think theyd be all dried up.

Last edited:

I just dont get why they dont have it in bigger sizes?   By choice, hampered by something in production or what??  Annoying. 
My guess is that when they first offered the option they offered it up to the largest women's size because they didn't think it'd be popular with dudes. Maybe they failed to remember that some of the best selling and most hyped shoes tend to be collabs with fruity colors (like all the Concepts 997s). You'd think by now with all the love the soles get on social media platforms that they would've changed course. I love what all the NT homies have done here and wish I could replicate that. 

If they offered the mulled wine sole in larger sizes with perf nubuck it'd be game over for me.

Last edited:
I hit up the new flagship store today in San Francisco. They had a friendly staff and a very good selection including an in store exclusive. I spoke to one employee at great length about his personal collection.  I was impressed with his knowledge and passion for the brand. 

In time,I started to hammer him on NB1 options. Why no premium lining, leather tongues, more colored speed laces and where is our perf toe?

He clearly stated that the perf toe was on the way. 

The weather was terrible today and impacted my visit. I will head back tomorrow and look over the NB1 leather swatches very closely.  If you are downtown in SF I would recommend checking out the store.

Today.

998csef last night's wear to go watch my noles roll.

on another note, anyone ever have a defect with the sole comfort before? the right shoe on this pair on outside portion of shoe feels like its made wrong and was killing my foot after long wear. almost felt like something was under the insole around my arch area. its only on the right shoe and when i removed the insole i did not see anything obvious. going to try a buy some spenco insoles and see is that fixes the issue. this is the only pair i have ever had this issus with.

Last edited:
Quick question about the surplus pack: to anyone who owns the 1500SP, who else got a pair with the 1500 embroidered on the side? I'm just trying to figure out if it's a correlation with size or it's a correlation with the production number. 

I ordered a pair of 1500s off of NB's website and got the 1500 on the side. I called the flagship store and the only 11.5 they have also has the 1500. I PMd another NTer and they confirmed that their 11.5 also had the 1500. 

I ask because I'd love to hunt down a pair of 1500s in my size without the logo if it even exists. I really feel like the absence of the logo gives it an artisan look and feel which I really appreciate. Any help would be appreciated, thanks folks!

Quick question about the surplus pack: to anyone who owns the 1500SP, who else got a pair with the 1500 embroidered on the side? I'm just trying to figure out if it's a correlation with size or it's a correlation with the production number. 

I ordered a pair of 1500s off of NB's website and got the 1500 on the side. I called the flagship store and the only 11.5 they have also has the 1500. I PMd another NTer and they confirmed that their 11.5 also had the 1500. 

I ask because I'd love to hunt down a pair of 1500s in my size without the logo if it even exists. I really feel like the absence of the logo gives it an artisan look and feel which I really appreciate. Any help would be appreciated, thanks folks!
i ordered four pairs, only one of them from slamjam had it without... couldnt find a correlation to anything.  even the sites that had no logo as the stock pic sent me pairs with the logo

Back
Top Bottom