Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone interested on these nb1?

Maybe we can work smth out

Last edited:

$98 bucks!! Stay strong or All in??!!!

Igrabbed like 7/8 pairs over the weekend for my fam to "gift" me lol....advise preeze

No spoils on Westworld please! Gonna watch it tonight!

Do it! $98 isn't bad on em at all. ninjaskills ninjaskills

Might start making NB1's since some of you guys inspired me to do so. Jus thinking of possible CW's I can work with right now

Finally sneakerpolitics Cyber Monday is here. CM25 and got 997dsai at $109 shipped.

Last edited:
I think I'm about to be severely disappointed with the Norse Projects collab. That first shot looks like a high top or boot, no?

Does the shop choose the model or does NB tell the shop what model to use for their collab?
I could be completely wrong about this, but from what I've heard, it's a little bit of both. I think NB may give some shops a few different models and then they could choose, or perhaps NB may have a model that they want to re-introduce or really push.

I could be completely wrong about this, but from what I've heard, it's a little bit of both. I think NB may give some shops a few different models and then they could choose, or perhaps NB may have a model that they want to re-introduce or really push.
Always thought it was NB telling the shop what model to do.

Would make sense since NB has been pushing the boots lately.

Must be a bummer for shops when they just aren't getting to use the model they want.

Back
Top Bottom