Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@Remy I really like the top, red pair with the all-red "N" and the white pair with Jewell accents.  I haven't seen anyone build anything like either pair.

Last edited:

Yeah I do...Here's a few I'm trying to decide between

(sorry for the screenshot overload)
Clearly you have hacked my firewall! My lawyer will be in touch shortly! LOL!! 

Sick Sick Sick!! 

I had the same basic idea for the purple toe x heal

Love the orange laces joint mabye with orange suede N and 3M behind? For $120 with the deal how can you go wrong?

Clearly you have hacked my firewall! My lawyer will be in touch shortly! LOL!! 

Sick Sick Sick!! 

I had the same basic idea for the purple toe x heal

Love the orange laces joint mabye with orange suede N and 3M behind? For $120 with the deal how can you go wrong?
Yeah the $120 is making it very enticing 

For a day or two RF x Kith had the Cyclades and Mykonos up again. Looks like 9-5 for sizes. Do you think those will hit the outlets if they do not sell out?

For a day or two RF x Kith had the Cyclades and Mykonos up again. Looks like 9-5 for sizes. Do you think those will hit the outlets if they do not sell out?

I have zero experience with the outlets as I live in NY, but I'm certain that someone in this thread will scoop Cyclades for the low at some outlet.

Favorite NB pick up this year...

Highly doubtful they will hit outlets. Kith will continue bringing them back periodically during special sales including "Kithmas."

If you wait long enough they will probably be available for half off from Kith 2-3 years from now. I would definitely scoop up a pair for my wife at 50% off.

These just touched down today. Also was able to grab the RF x Asics GL3 "Mossads" Today was a good day! :pimp:

Congrats, homie, glad one of the good guys copped a pair! So salty I missed out on both.

Since I saved money thanks to Ronnie I now feel justified in going on an NB1 splurge.

Congrats, homie, glad one of the good guys copped a pair! So salty I missed out on both.

Since I saved money thanks to Ronnie I now feel justified in going on an NB1 splurge.

Thanks folk! I got mad lucky with his Twitter Notification. Yeah mane you should dabble in a couple pairs of NB1. :nthat:

Great pair!

Thanks buddy! :nthat: That Deep Teal is the TRUTH! Really happy with these joints!​

Was just told by an anonymous source that there are at least two more color ways of the made in UK 991.5 on the way next year. Don't quote me on this, though.

Thinking about getting my first pair of NB1. Flamingo inspired since I can't get the real thing. What do you guys think? Can't decide on sole. Also worried how powder, chambray, and dusty blossom colors will turn out. Feedback would help thanks. Starting to look like RF1600... Maybe grey cool grey is better if it's flamingos...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom