Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mayn all your toeboxes look better than mine
wink.gif

NB needs to cut the **** and give us the solid white midsole. It's keeping me from pulling the trigger on 90% of my saved colorways.

Ha that buyers remorse is real!
Yeah, brother. I've done that with a number of J's. It's hard justifying expensive purchases for shoes with old technology, especially when their newest flagship models retail for under $200. Every time I've purchased a pair of J's this past year I would get them in hand and think, "I could have bought either 2 pairs of NBs with this cash or a pair of Horween NBs." And so I either return them or resell them. 

But them Space Jams are a classic and I missed out the last time they released. Once they ship and arrive, I'll look at them, smell 'em, enjoy them, then probably return them and pick up those 1300BOKs I've been eyeing, lol.

Yeah, brother. I've done that with a number of J's. It's hard justifying expensive purchases for shoes with old technology, especially when their newest flagship models retail for under $200. Every time I've purchased a pair of J's this past year I would get them in hand and think, "I could have bought either 2 pairs of NBs with this cash or a pair of Horween NBs." And so I either return them or resell them. 

But them Space Jams are a classic and I missed out the last time they released. Once they ship and arrive, I'll look at them, smell 'em, enjoy them, then probably return them and pick up those 1300BOKs I've been eyeing, lol.

Just got notification that I didn't get them, almost relieved because if I did I'd probably keep them. I agree about old tech, but I feel these buyers are either focused purely on aesthetics or resale (which isn't worth it imo).

So how do Rainiers fir? I've done a complete 180 and now I'm feeling the blue Norse joints. I think I remember the model fitting mad snug tho. Anyone??

Back
Top Bottom