Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Preview of upcoming 247 via Mark Godfrey's IG:

:nerd:  

Here are the other shots that @newbalance365
 is referring to.

Some more shots via color_sole on IG, all part of the 247 Luxe Pack:

For me regarding Builds, I'm a purist. At least with AirMax I am. OG mesh builds all day. All this Hyper,EM,Ultra Space stuff is not for me. I'm imagining this sentiment will hold true to NB and other brands as well. To each his own, just not my taste.

They look beautiful!

I wish I could find size 9 tannery's for a reasonable price

Seems like everyone wants $500+

Last edited:

I've been lucky with recent scores through ebay.  If you get a hold of the member as soon as the auction i's posted is when you'll have the best luck at getting a deal.  

I've been lucky with recent scores through ebay.  If you get a hold of the member as soon as the auction i's posted is when you'll have the best luck at getting a deal.  
I'm going to set up one of those new listing alerts 

Maybe I'll get lucky with something but I kinda doubt it

Great video! I've really fallen in love with the 1500, particularly with this shape. Looks great in the video. Super bummed that I haven't been able to find a pair in my size yet. Can't win 'em all.

Thanks homie! Yah I had a pair a couple years ago and sold em and hadn't really looked at them in a while. Then I saw this colorway on End and copped.

Can I get a PC on NB 577 TGWO autobahn nights? Sz 10 if that matters. VNDS.
If they were size 8 I'd send you a blank check! But I"m guessing you would want actual money...

They look beautiful!

Everybody thinks they're a reseller! One fool pays $1000 for Shoe X than EVERY size in that color way is $1000. Or they HOLD on to the shoe becuse they're waiting for their price and if they knew anything about retail or basic sales 101 they would know that the longer you wait the less money you make with your capital tied up. Granted I'm talking about new drops where it's the hype feaver taht is driving the market and the fever breaks and the prices drop.

Merry Xmas everybody!!!

Anyone know what's the deal with the m998apc? Is it a collab with the French label? Or is it just a Asia release? Colorway is fire either way!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom