Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Money saved, until you scour eBay and eventually find your size?! Haha I'm sure someone here will end up copping.

I took an early morning variety shot, small batch:
998BD
999GYM (I feel like CM are frowned upon in here)
1400MG
And my personal favorite 993GY classic old man kick
Very nice pickups!  Good reminder for me to dig out my Blue Denims, haven't worn them in a while.

There are a few other collabs before NB passed that rule in the mid 2000s

-Stussy real mad hectic mt580s
-collette X kitsune Zorro 576
-just for feet 1500 / 1600 / 1700
-staple Pigeon mt575

There are several with special tongue labels which are technically not detachable

Last edited:
if i remember correctly it's all about the idea that the product and its quality should speak for itself rather than being endorsed by someone. I think NB's 'endorsed by no one' campaign was a result of that as well.
thats why as a result hikmet attached small gimmicks to the solebox collabos, e.g. the 1of150 laces or the nazar eyes to give em a certain touch and to identify them as collabs

Last edited:
Did not know this

i support this rule.
all the branding diminishes the look of the shoe and the message of its high quality. it's like bumper stickers all over cars here in berkeley. you lose your core message of world peace when you got stickers of eat vegan, f* bush, drive less, f* world peace; try using your signals.

Last edited:
I have another cw rip I want to do on NB1 but trying to hold off

Think the color wheel will change any time soon?

I have another cw rip I want to do on NB1 but trying to hold off

Think the color wheel will change any time soon?
 ​
I think you should hurry mane.... This current color wheels has been up since July (5 + months) I think your time is running out. I hope this new color wheel has some browns, and earthy colors in it.​

Last edited:

​
I think you should hurry mane.... This current color wheels has been up since July (5 + months) I think your time is running out. I hope this new color wheel has some browns, and earthy colors in it.​
For reals bro, earthy tones, white midsole, and perf.  Thats all I want
laugh.gif

​
Should I share my plans with everyone or just wait until they come in?

Should I share my plans with everyone or just wait until they come in?
"A true leader always keeps an element of surprise up his sleeve, which others cannot grasp but which keeps his public excited and breathless." ~ Charles De Gaulle​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom