Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

those 997s
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
With the pebbled leather ? Drool!! I"m all in on the 1500Benny Blancos or what ever they're called.

Guys my nb1 MSBs came in today
Two day turn around time would have been awesome except the left shoe is all jacked up
mean.gif

Looks like it was placed on the midsole crooked

Sorry to hear about the defects man.

So are NB1 turn around times that quick always!? Im used to NikeID 4-6 weeks. Hopin I get some NB gift cards to use on an NB1 this christmas.

Also, my good buddy got a new lens for his camera so we tested it on the 999's. This is a Beautiful shoe in my opinion. Quality is incredible, and details are spot on. 

May try sneakersnjeans reshaping method with these. If I do ill film it and post it up giving him all the credit of course. 

Sorry to hear about the defects man.

So are NB1 turn around times that quick always!? Im used to NikeID 4-6 weeks. Hopin I get some NB gift cards to use on an NB1 this christmas.

Also, my good buddy got a new lens for his camera so we tested it on the 999's. This is a Beautiful shoe in my opinion. Quality is incredible, and details are spot on. 

May try sneakersnjeans reshaping method with these. If I do ill film it and post it up giving him all the credit of course. 

Lookin good fam. I was on the fence with these, But now I'm probably gonna copp. Does the sizing run similar to 998?
Side note, I friggin love NB now :lol: These things are Amazing

Man, I love those 999 but that shape is soooo bad. I usually am not much of a stickler about shape, but that toe is so bulbous. 
mean.gif

Lookin good fam. I was on the fence with these, But now I'm probably gonna copp. Does the sizing run similar to 998?
Side note, I friggin love NB now :lol: These things are Amazing

Haha seems like we coverting at the same time. AM1s will still be my all time favorites but yeah NBs are fantastic. Not sure on the 998 size but I imagine so. I went with my am1 size and they fit perfect.

@getitaway
I feel you man. Tbh shape is better than current am1s so I don't mind it lol. But I'll try reshaping and keep you posted if it changes

Last edited:
Glad to see new folks joining the thread and enjoying NBs 
smokin.gif

On another note, I'm really digging the way these 995s look the more I see on foot pics of them. Definitely hope to track down a pair on discount in the near future.

there's a store on the bay selling them for $160 USD already

Yeah mane I bought from that store on the 18th, I'm still waiting on them to ship it out. I kind of wished I just bought the $200 ones with the dude who had 99% positive feedback. I bet they would have already arrived just in time for OCF.​

Anyone know how the 998wd/dw horweens fit. I'm wondering if I can go .5 down from my regular NB 998 size...
I'd personally recommend going with your usual NB 998 size as the Horween models actually tend to fit a bit snug initially because it is all leather. I own the 997BEXP and the 1300BER and 1300BOK - all three fit the same as their suede/mesh counterparts. That's just me personally.

The Horween 998s you speak of were the first Horween collabs though so I have no idea how those fit, although I tried them on at an NB store and they fit perfect in my regular 998 size (11.5).

Hope this helps!

I'd personally recommend going with your usual NB 998 size as the Horween models actually tend to fit a bit snug initially because it is all leather. I own the 997BEXP and the 1300BER and 1300BOK - all three fit the same as their suede/mesh counterparts. That's just me personally.

The Horween 998s you speak of were the first Horween collabs though so I have no idea how those fit, although I tried them on at an NB store and they fit perfect in my regular 998 size (11.5).

Hope this helps!

Cosign. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom