Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those 1500 in the yard pack are amazing That shape is 
nthat.gif
. I hope ill be able to cop as ill be traveling the day of the drop. Anyone know if these will be available at places similar to the Surplus Pack??

Those 1500 in the yard pack are amazing That shape is 
nthat.gif
. I hope ill be able to cop as ill be traveling the day of the drop. Anyone know if these will be available at places similar to the Surplus Pack??
It's hard to say if these will be a "GR" to be honest. Given that they're not hyping it up as a limited pack like the Surplus Pack was it's safe to say these will be made in larger quantities. How much larger, though, is hard to say. I definitely think you'll be able to cop these at discounts if you're patient enough (also depending on your size) but you've gotta know when to strike. I lucked out and copped 5/6 pair of the Surplus Pack for between $125-$130 while I got the 991.5 for $90 (pure luck).

But honestly, in my opinion this pack in some ways is even better executed than the Surplus Pack and so they may generate more interest and fly quicker. We'll see come release day!

Saw these on Concepts just now - thought i was out of the NB game, but they just pulled me back in.  Any leads on EU stockists anyone?

It's hard to say if these will be a "GR" to be honest. Given that they're not hyping it up as a limited pack like the Surplus Pack was it's safe to say these will be made in larger quantities. How much larger, though, is hard to say. I definitely think you'll be able to cop these at discounts if you're patient enough (also depending on your size) but you've gotta know when to strike. I lucked out and copped 5/6 pair of the Surplus Pack for between $125-$130 while I got the 991.5 for $90 (pure luck).

But honestly, in my opinion this pack in some ways is even better executed than the Surplus Pack and so they may generate more interest and fly quicker. We'll see come release day!

Wow $90 for 991.5?! Awesome price.

I know aesthetics play a major roll but it's crazy to me that people will shell out over $200 for a pair of Nike/ adidas when you can get a made in UK/ USA NB for $90.

Day 22. NB1 998 "Union Jack's" (War of 1812 Pack)​

*Bonus Wear*​

NB x RF 997.5 "Cyclades"​

Last edited:
Definitely going to scoop one of those RF 997.5s at retail or below when I find a pair in my size... everyone is picking up c-notes at good prices, very nice!!

Last edited:

The surplus pack was just a GR pack with numbered pairs

Guys my nb1 MSBs came in today
Two day turn around time would have been awesome except the left shoe is all jacked up :smh:
Looks like it was placed on the midsole crooked

Right shoe not the best either
Hard to tell in the pic but the white part is bubbling out and not flat like it should be

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom